Wired Pakistan ... and yet i could not join it on wateen without using the proxy ^^

why are pakistanis and specially wateen customers are not allowed to have an account on this forum ?

i tried with two different emails but it didnt let me sign in but instead it says

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!
[#1001]

You are not allowed to visit this community.

while sign out button is not working as well

What makes you think that this forum is not allowing users to sign up who are using "Wateen"?

Did you try signing up using some other ISP?

I am also using Wateen but I never noticed anything wrong with Wateen & WiredPakistan.

Please don't indulge in your inferiority complex and self-victimizing mentality here. This forum is open to everyone globally. The only issue anyone will face with regards to obtaining access to this website is if said member is a spammer (zero tolerance for that here) or has been suspended/banned for repeated transgression of rules.

With regards to your specific case, IPB spam monitor service has identified your banned ID as a known level 4 (highest) spam source. It is an automated system which immediately banned your ID.

Good luck accessing Wired Pakistan on a wireless connection. :lol:

^ Ahhaaaaah... the irony :D

[quote=“Asad, post:3, topic:21067”]

With regards to your specific case, IPB spam monitor service has identified your banned ID as a known level 4 (highest) spam source. It is an automated system which immediately banned your ID.

[/quote]

So the "forum software" actually is blocking the OP ...... :o

[quote="Asad, post:3, topic:21067"]

Please don't indulge in your inferiority complex and self-victimizing mentality here. This forum is open to everyone globally. The only issue anyone will face with regards to obtaining access to this website is if said member is a spammer (zero tolerance for that here) or has been suspended/banned for repeated transgression of rules.

[/quote]

In light of the above, WOW.............I mean just WOW.

dave-claps.gif

35785238.jpg

^

Nah... too soon...

[quote=“Faisal, post:6, topic:21067”]

So the “forum software” actually is blocking the OP … :o

In light of the above, WOW…I mean just WOW.

[/quote]

It was admittedly harsh but do you consider it to be fair that the OP arbitrarily alludes WP discriminating in its policies based on nationality or ISP without providing a shred of proof? The OP was identified as a spammer by the spam monitoring service and his own acts finally caught up with him. Someone better be a bonafide victim before crying wolf.

The entire matter could have been explained easily through the use of a PM asking for clarification on the matter.