Wingle MDN# can be used by 2 or many users?

Wingle showing extra usage on evo.com.pk portal, which is not used by me. Its in GBs. Complaints several times. I can identify my usage and other person(s) usage . When I am not at home , or either sleeping , Wingle continuously showing downloading in that time.

rockz : NOC dept can check MAC addresses used by same MDN#?

MDN is always unique and never be used at 2 devices.

Ok. But ghost usage in record. 10gb only on 25th march!

[quote=“kashifazeem, post:3, topic:20899”]

Ok. But ghost usage in record. 10gb only on 25th march!

[/quote]

Check again. By the way I had downloaded around 10 GB in a day on wingle as well.

Better change the wifi password.

[quote=“rockz, post:4, topic:20899”]

Check again. By the way I had downloaded around 10 GB in a day on wingle as well.

Better change the wifi password.

[/quote]

Thanks for the tip:)

Sorry I forgot to mention its showing sessions of 1GB and 2 Gbs when USB was not even in use. Unplugged.

[quote=“kashifazeem, post:5, topic:20899”]

Thanks for the tip:)

Sorry I forgot to mention its showing sessions of 1GB and 2 Gbs when USB was not even in use. Unplugged.

[/quote]

No need to get upset about those logs.

Keep using and if its postpaid then it will work till you are not in mood to pay.

Package expired on 4th April, Recharged by "someone" , Used by someone , 15GB used in 2 days. I am using it free but I dont want this. Surely something wrong.

Edited: I Hardly used 1GB in these 15Gbs.

[quote=“kashifazeem, post:7, topic:20899”]

Package expired on 4th April, Recharged by "someone" , Used by someone , 15GB used in 2 days. I am using it free but I dont want this. Surely something wrong.

Edited: I Hardly used 1GB in these 15Gbs.

[/quote]

Contact your nearest OSS or call 1218 for complaint.

THe issue regarding usage of someone else using ur mdn is a bit hilarious as it can not be done.

CHange ur Wifi Password , that SOMEONE else must be using ur Wifi or someone in Your family use it without your knowledge.

Stop worrying about usage like that. Its internet

It can't be done? As u r not ptcl employee so don't be so sure about their system. Got call from ptcl and he gave me hint of esn copy thing. He recommended me to visit exchange for it's change.

[quote=“kashifazeem, post:9, topic:20899”]

It can't be done? As u r not ptcl employee so don't be so sure about their system. Got call from ptcl and he gave me hint of esn copy thing. He recommended me to visit exchange for it's change.

[/quote]

Yeah right not PTCL Employee. and Copying ESN with MDN is hilarious :) Anyways wish you luck and once again, IT'S NOT THE THING YOU JUST SAID.

But Yes, It can be changed with Device Unlocker but MDN is Hardcoded with hardware of device. So one can not use another's Data :) Have fun

Any truth in it.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk

It can b done. What these guys do is some how copy your mdn number to other device. just visit olx and search life life time free device. They normally copy azadi package devices. So some poor guy pays the bill and other guy use it for free. Call 1236 helpline and ask them to uncopy your real device. Else someone else will use your data limit and also share your speed.

[quote=", post:12, topic:20899"]

It can b done. What these guys do is some how copy your mdn number to other device. just visit olx and search life life time free device. They normally copy azadi package devices. So some poor guy pays the bill and other guy use it for free. Call 1236 helpline and ask them to uncopy your real device. Else someone else will use your data limit and also share your speed.

[/quote]

I dont know what they do, but something fishy fishy is going on. In my case I am not a "poor guy" anymore as I know someone else is using it, but still I hate it, as it stops working in 20 days , when gb exceeds to 75GB. Now another u-turn by ptcl, they have reduced 75Gb of unlimited to 30GB. WHat a shame! First sell usbs with attractive package then take it back. 1500 per month gb limit now 20GB instead of 30GB on all existing and new customer?

Yes they have reduced data caps. now wingle has become useless. I guess we have to shift to pathetic broadband. Some shopkeepers who have access to ptcl billing and other services were copying mdn number. Now i guess their shop will also be effected by this additional data caps. They probably are doing this because they want to make space for their char gi launch this month.

gb usage

mdn/0233508549