Windows XP SP3 for GTA IV?

Is there any such pack available free of WGA?

Anyone Pl...??

I tried installing "windowsxp-kb936929-sp3-x86-debug-enu.exe". After its completion, it made my PC restart just before the boot screen. So reverted back to Service Pack 2 (through system restore). So I will suggest you to buy a cd of XP+SP3.

Thanks alot man.. your post saved me from a possible total disaster..this pack was of 342MB and i downloaded 30MBs of it on a lazy VPTCL connection.

Thanks again for saving me from severe agony..

By the way, did u play it? Ive a PentiumD (3.2GHz,2+2MBcache) with 8600GT and 2GBs physical memory. will my sys support it?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Thanks alot man… your post saved me from a possible total disaster…this pack was of 342MB and i downloaded 30MBs of it on a lazy VPTCL connection.

Thanks again for saving me from severe agony…

By the way, did u play it? Ive a PentiumD (3.2GHz,2+2MBcache) with 8600GT and 2GBs physical memory. will my sys support it?

[/quote]

No problem my friend! We all are here to help each other. I havnt played it yet. The thing is that I m too lazy in installing windows xp yaar! After fresh installation of xp, I would have to install Farcr2, tomb Raider, Crysis, COD5, NFS Undercover, PES, Stranglehold, left4dead +15 Softwares and settings. KHWARI just for playing GTA4! :(. Will Do it some other day(I m not sure that day will come or not)

Yup! your PC seems to be able to play it.

Bought a Windows Service Packs CD from my local market and installed the same pack you had problem with... Its working fine. GTA IV running.

But Still i cant play GTA IV.

It plays fine but there is a "shaking camera" problem with the crack ;) im using.

and for everone who wants to play GTA IV!!! GTA IV needs graphics memory 512. 256 isnt appropriate. my resources are low just due to 256MB DDR3 8600GT.

Bought a Windows Service Packs CD from my local market and installed the same pack you had problem with… Its working fine. GTA IV running.

It plays fine but there is a “shaking camera” problem with the crack ;) im using.

and for everone who wants to play GTA IV!!! GTA IV needs graphics memory 512. 256 isnt appropriate. my resources are low just due to 256MB DDR3 8600GT.

[/quote]

GTA IV actually a CPU & ram hungry game , Even Rockstar said it in some of articles ,

for crack i am using RaZor Crack and it is working just fine .

Bought a Windows Service Packs CD from my local market and installed the same pack you had problem with… Its working fine. GTA IV running.

[/quote]

That’s why I am not installing it! Will play after Rockstar’s release of patches and fixes, after December. PLUS I dont have 512MB memory.

Have got Intel Core2Duo(E6650, 2.33GHz, 4MB cache)+2GB RAM+128MB 7600GS

Going to purchase 9600GT after decline in its prices, currently [GeForce PCX 9600GT 512MB (256-BITS) DDRIII] is of Rs10,800. Will get it when it goes below 10k :P