Windows hosting

Hi, Wondering if anyone can suggest the best web hosting site for windows platform ? want to host a site with asp.net+mysql. thanks.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hi, Wondering if anyone can suggest the best web hosting site for windows platform ? want to host a site with asp.net+mysql. thanks.
[/quote]

godaddy.com

other than godaddy, they don't take credit card with CVV. They are in the state of arizona and there is a law which restrict them to store CVV in their database. thumbs down for them.

any else...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

other than godaddy, they don’t take credit card with CVV. They are in the state of arizona and there is a law which restrict them to store CVV in their database. thumbs down for them.

any else…

[/quote]

hostgator.com

but i am using godaddy from 3 years without any problem with them…

don’t know about above but it is popular after godaddy

can i ask what you have hosted ? how is the customer support ?

infact i have been with aplus.net for last 10 years using their unix hosting never used windows. i have hosted like 4 website. Their customer support is 24 hours (live chat) and server uptime is 99.9% . But i believe what they offer is very basic.

Anyone has experience with networksolutions.com ?

Goto Kalhost.con for windows hosting, all are upgraded software asp.net 2.0 to 4.5 and SQL server 2012, latest MVC, crystal report, rdlc report support.