Winback Offer by Wateen

I searched about the detail but I couldn't manage to find yet.

but the summarized description is as follows

Wateen is calling their customers (which are in-active for a couple of months) and offering them to recharge their accounts with half of the negative amount and their account will be activated for use.

mean.... if your balance has gone under 0 like Rs. -2600 and you are not using the internet ofcourse you can't.

you will get a call from wateen and they will offer you for winback offer

then after accepting the OFFER if you refill your account with Rs. 1300(2600/2) your balance will be reset to ZERO and your account will be activated for use.

have some one Got the offer, Accepted the offer, or Rejected the offer?

What a stupid "Win Back" offer. You mean to say that Wateen is asking to pay the half of the amount for the period of time in which user did not used internet at all.

So stupid people who crafted this marketing campaign.

For the other half of the money, the customer should slam the device on the face of CEO of Wateen and marketing department who crafted this new method to lure people to pay for not using internet.

For Allah's sake! Please Allah burn these people in Hell.

Muahha this was the last option left to make the Wateen connections alive.Wateen,you have lost the game.RETURN back to the deserts and yeah don't forget NOT to come back.

I pray to Allah to hit oil-peak in Arabian desert, if isn't yet happen and somehow magically disappear all crude oil from Arabian peninsula. Then America and Europe should close all Arabian accounts and divide money between themselves like they did for Iran. That will serve them right.

Then leading Islamic countries will be Indonesia, Malaysia and Pakistan :) The countries where people work really hard.

hahahaha

it's really tooo bad. with a smile on face :)

as I remember I once posted a question a few months ago about a case in the thread http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4210

please read for the case detail.

but briefly it was about the extra months charges. like at Wateen if you dont pay for the whole month while your balance is in negative amount then the next month after that once again your one month amount will be deducted. e.g. if your monthly fee is Rs.1000/- then for 1 month inactivity your balance goes to Rs-1000 and again the next month the balance goes to Rs.-2000 and so on.

simply you have to pay for all the months which you haven't even used a single day.

so they are trying to get their users back offering them by paying half of the amount.

Offers like these would never bring back their customers. The only way that would happen is good QoS and CS.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

simply you have to pay for all the months which you haven’t even used a single day.

so they are trying to get their users back offering them by paying half of the amount.

[/quote]

Seriously brother, I think bunch of morons are executives of Wateen who are making these stupid decisions. They are asking users to pay half the amount the bill for the time users did not used internet with a big “ehsaan”. They are not asking for line rent or something but whole package payment.

How a company can ask her customers to pay the bill when they have not used the service for that time. It is not line rent. Somebody should sue Wateen for foul play and fraudulent schemes.

I searched about the detail but I couldn’t manage to find yet.

but the summarized description is as follows

Wateen is calling their customers (which are in-active for a couple of months) and offering them to recharge their accounts with half of the negative amount and their account will be activated for use.

mean… if your balance has gone under 0 like Rs. -2600 and you are not using the internet ofcourse you can’t.

you will get a call from wateen and they will offer you for winback offer

then after accepting the OFFER if you refill your account with Rs. 1300(2600/2) your balance will be reset to ZERO and your account will be activated for use.

have some one Got the offer, Accepted the offer, or Rejected the offer?

[/quote]

Well some information you got is not correct. I myself is a wateen user and got this sort of call from them. Actually they are asking to recharge one line rent to the account after which the negative balance will be waived off within 72 hours.

I had balance of -6400 which got waived off by recharging my account with 650/- (line rent). its better you recheck from their help line.

Also after recharging, you will be able to use internet regularly with the recharged amount as credit to your account.

well very harsh and racist remarks by wampyr, i think we should check our words before letting them go. first u demanded to ALLAH to burn wateen people in HELL, Astaghfirullah how come a muslim can say this to any muslim? do u know what HELL is? May ALLAH save us all from HELL FIRE.

Racist part was that crude oil should magically disappear from arabian peninsula etc etc. again for defaming one small COMPANY u are generalizing the whole community! what if i say after seeing sufi muhammad and taliban that all pakistani should be killed they are all terrorists?

I will edit the pray of Wampyr and I will pray:

I pray to Allah to give us chance so that we could hit the ass of those haramis who sell our countries assets to arab gays.

Inshallah a day will soon come when this oil will disappear and then they will know the reality.

No one supports such gayish companies like PTCL and Wateen, look at their tarrifs. Now a imposition of dialup rate for Rs.2 per 20 minute of dialup usage.

PLease tell me is it good that a user with 1mb DSL is paying Rs.1200 and a dialup user will have to pay Rs.4320 if he uses 24hrs service.

I think PTCL's privitization should be made null and void and Wateen's license should be cancelled.

All other arab gays in every sector plz leave our country. Let us live in the stone age. We don't want to become sick like you people are.

well very harsh and racist remarks by wampyr, i think we should check our words before letting them go. first u demanded to ALLAH to burn wateen people in HELL, Astaghfirullah how come a muslim can say this to any muslim? do u know what HELL is? May ALLAH save us all from HELL FIRE.

Racist part was that crude oil should magically disappear from arabian peninsula etc etc. again for defaming one small COMPANY u are generalizing the whole community! what if i say after seeing sufi muhammad and taliban that all pakistani should be killed they are all terrorists?

[/quote]

Harsh, Yes. Racist, No.

They, the Arabs can come to our country Pakistan and can kill us, Pakistani Muslims and their actions are OK but not my pray (without any action)?.

Didn’t you saw the report on Aaj TV by Talat about the Arabs caught in Burka by Pakistan Army and detail translation of their diaries from Arabic to Urdu?

Offers like these would never bring back their customers. The only way that would happen is good QoS and CS.
[/quote]

I agree. But QoS of Wateen is degrading day by day. CS is shorten to “restart your CPE device” and “repair work is going on in your area” or their third line “recharge your account” and if all else fails “our team of engineers are working on this”.

Professionally looking at Wateen as an ISP gives very bad impression because their up-time is nearly 70% with few months with up-time near to 90%. Their up-time might be one of worst, maybe there are some small dial-up ISPs who are worst than Wateen.

Didn’t you saw the report on Aaj TV by Talat about the Arabs caught in Burka by Pakistan Army and detail translation of their diaries from Arabic to Urdu?

[/quote]

What was that. I got a lot of interest in your lines. Please also post some reference.

What was that. I got a lot of interest in your lines. Please also post some reference.

[/quote]

Then you missed something really important that have been reported and discussed in newspapers (I read in Dawn and discussed little in Jang) and on TVs, especially in special detailed program by Talat Hussain on Aaj TV based on facts and videos. All this incident happened couple of weeks ago.

Some news channels including PTV and Geo didn’t mentioned in detail and just few lines few Arabs were captured while they were escaping. Almost censored and minimal coverage but Aaj TV covered it in detail. Of course, you are not going to hear in detail on Capital Talk because he is biased and pro-Taliban and pro-Al-Qaida.

Those terrorist had valid Saudi Arab (and some of them were from other Arabic countries) visa. They come from different paths with proper visas, then to legally to Iran and Afghanistan and illegally entered to Pakistan.

They were trained to create bombs, explosives, suicide jackets, building and running FM radio. They were also trained with the technology of bombs (chemical reactions and speed and velocity of projectile and how to make changes for different needs). They were not here for suicide mission but to train and brain wash Pakistani and Afghan youth to kill other innocent Muslims. They were trained to speak Pushtu and ordered (written in their diaries) to speak Arabic as little as possible but speak Pushtu and mix in local people.

It was a lengthy and lightly censored program. You should try to search it on YouTube.

Those terrorist had valid Saudi Arab (and some of them were from other Arabic countries) visa. They come from different paths with proper visas, then to legally to Iran and Afghanistan and illegally entered to Pakistan.

They were trained to create bombs, explosives, suicide jackets, building and running FM radio. They were also trained with the technology of bombs (chemical reactions and speed and velocity of projectile and how to make changes for different needs). They were not here for suicide mission but to train and brain wash Pakistani and Afghan youth to kill other innocent Muslims. They were trained to speak Pushtu and ordered (written in their diaries) to speak Arabic as little as possible but speak Pushtu and mix in local people.

some people if they had saudi arab visa doesnt mean that whole saudi arab is involved in it, as u may well know that al-qaeda is banned in saudi arab and all kinds of jihadi organization are officially banned, unlike pakistan i must say! u cant pick few black sheeps and show them as the representatives of the whole society this is wrong brother, thats what western media has done with islam nowadays, i am afraid we are doing the same.

Well some information you got is not correct. I myself is a wateen user and got this sort of call from them. Actually they are asking to recharge one line rent to the account after which the negative balance will be waived off within 72 hours.

I had balance of -6400 which got waived off by recharging my account with 650/- (line rent). its better you recheck from their help line.

Also after recharging, you will be able to use internet regularly with the recharged amount as credit to your account.

[/quote]

Thanks wizard

I also got the call actually that’s why I posted the thread :) because there is no news about that arround and that I have mentioned in the initial post. I didn’t put the hard and fast statement to be true.

they also asked me to pay Rs. 1300 in instead of Rs. 2600. and yes my monthly billed amount is infact a Rs. 1300. it could be a chance that it comes as the half of of the total amount.

and the words she used were some sort of "sir, wateen is offering you a winback program that your account is inactive and in negative amount so you dont have to pay full amount instead you have to pay the half of the amount. and you account will be activated for use."

She used half of the amount. may be it was because of the amount that she came to say like that. and I am sure you all know that what kind of support personals what wateen has.

thanks for sharing your experience. and for correcting the case.

and I think if it is true then it is fine to pay for one month only and get services back.

[/quote]

what ever. the example you said is itself a contradiction with your purpose of the post.

how much sure you are? that sufi muhammad and tallibans are terrerists… you are blaming muslims without a proof.

just think about it. answer is not required. off-the-topic…

and about the harsh words…

are you a wateen’s customer?

if yes then you know why he was so harsh about them.

and if you are not wateen’s cutomer then I am not so good in idioms but simply I would say you might be familiar with the statement some thing like “if some one cheats you, beats you or any thing, then arising you voice against him is your right.”

@bellskar

The question is: How much is the line-rent on a Wateen WiMAX account?

^ all are the stupid systems they are managing. again I will say it's not prepaid thing

any ways

they dont use the term line-rent for both internet+telephony but they do only for the telephony

and here if the word has been used then line-rents are specific to packages. as mine was 512kbps(10GB)+evergreen telephony that costs total of aprox Rs. 1300 and some thing monthly.

^^ my line rent was Rs.650/- employee package :) cleared my outstanding by recharging that amount...............

"NOT FREE EVEN TO EMPLOYEES"