Win 2 Games from MSI Gaming

Hello everyone, I would like to share this good news. MSI Pakistan Club is giving away (2) free games on their Facebook page. Mechanics are just to LIKE, SHARE, and COMMENT on their page. Good luck!

https://www.facebook.com/msipakistannb

Only if you can tell me if there is an official warranty claim center in lahore , that would be great

my mother board is creating problems and i wana get it checked...

EDIT: wait a minute

5495407what.JPG

nice try shophive...

Dear Lifer,

Astrontech is our official distributor for motherboard and VGA in Lahore and they could contact the RMA with the contact below.

I have edited the Where to Buy section. Please add us so that you will be updated also. Sorry for the inconvenience. MSI Gaming is working hard to increase awareness and partnering with reputable distributors to reach more gamers. If you have more inquiries and concerns, just let us know. Thank you!

Astrontech

House # 56/B,Gulberg II,
Lahore

Phone:+92.42.35763097

I won! B)

Yay! <_< (there are no multiplayer games except Dirt3)

It gave me option to choose between Deus Ex human revolution, Sniper Elite, Dirt 3, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, Theif, Sleeping Dogs and Hitman Absolution,

so i've chosen Deus Ex:Human revolution and Theif.

Started downloading Deus Ex: Human Revolution via steam and will have to wait for Theif 2014.

Congratulations man! Hope you can also join our other events in the future. MSI Gaming is now focusing on Pakistan. You will see us more often in the gaming scene. Please let your gamer friends know about it too! Stay tuned! :D

[quote=“Ahmsun, post:4, topic:20485”]

I won! B)

It gave me option to choose between Deus Ex human revolution, Sniper Elite, Dirt 3, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, Theif, Sleeping Dogs and Hitman Absolution,

Started downloading Deus Ex: Human Revolution via steam and will have to wait for Theif 2014.

[/quote]

A BiG Congrats To You Brother :D

[quote=“Ahmsun, post:4, topic:20485”]

I won! B)

[/quote]

WTF. Are you telling me that you got the new Thief ? Its not even released yet.

What's your steam id ?

[quote=“Bilal1, post:6, topic:20485”]

A BiG Congrats To You Brother :D

[/quote]

Thanx :)

[quote="jDk, post:7, topic:20485"]

WTF. Are you telling me that you got the new Thief ? Its not even released yet.

What's your steam id ?

[/quote]

ha ha ha! No, it will be available on the release date. :)

Apna profile tou set kar bhai.