Win 100 rs...!

I just recieved this sms

"SF384154 type kr k 5892 pe send krain nd jetain 100 rs ka blnc abi.its not a joke,it works.pls try it."

I didnt reply to it. Any idea what this about?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I just recieved this sms

"SF384154 type kr k 5892 pe send krain nd jetain 100 rs ka blnc abi.its not a joke,it works.pls try it."

[/quote]

If you want to lose Rs.100 balance then go ahead and reply to that message.

IF you send the SMS not only will ya get Rs100, you also get a free ride to Chariyaville.

Ride to Chariyaville... Great!

Better come with me, v wil hav fun, heeeehaaaa...!

normally I never reacted on these kind of services but these services might exist. So the thing to confirm it from the helpline if you are interested.

however one service by Surf Excel was recently live as below

you get an SMS from one of your friends containing the referral code asking you to send it to the service premium number(costs Rs. 8 or 9 per sms not sure about the cost) mentioned in that SMS with some instructions. so you will get balance of Rs.100.

and then the service sends you the SMS explaining what to do next.

as i guess the SMS you rceived is just similiar to what I am talking about

so taking the sms you received here it goes.

1-SMS RECEIVED

'SF384154 type kr k 5892 pe send krain nd jetain 100 rs ka blnc abi.its not a joke,it works.pls try it.'

and let suppose I followed the instruction and send the sms to 5892

2-PREMIUM SMS SENT

costed Rs.10

share of 50% between the network and the service owner.

3-SMS RECEIVED

then I receive another SMS from the service

saying that. "congratulations you are on the way to win Rs.100. just send your referral code RX8-453682453 to you friends asking them to send this code to 5892. if 20 of your friends send that code to us you will get Rs.100 in your balance added."

4-REGULAR SMS SENT

I proceed with this procedure then for sure I'll not send only 20 SMS because may be some of them do not follow it. and I send it to maximum of my friends, let say to 50 (currently we have SMS packages and regular SMS are just counted in it :) )

so let's just leave this consumption of sms aside.

but please note if you dont have any SMS package then this consumption will give them the profit as well, and you might be in great loss

with the above steps, I have done my job.

and lets just count the costs.

POSSIBILITIES

1-let suppose If I dont have followed the step 3 and didn't send any sms as in step-4. No problem with the service providers. I have given Rs. 10, sending the SMS to PREMIUM RATE NUMBER in step 2.

I am in LOSS and they are in profit

2-and let suppose I followed in step-3 and if 20 or more than 20 follow the same above steps-2 through 4 after receiving the SMS in step-1. then ofcourse the service will give me the balance of Rs.100 identifying the referral code relating to me.

yes here I get the profit of Rs.90.

but they are not in loss they get more profit than me. either 20 or more than 20 PREMIUM SMS they have gotten. giving Rs.100 to me doesn't worth for them out of Rs.210 or more they got.

I am in profit and they are in profit

3-and let suppose if no one or some of my friends but not atleast 20 send my referral code to the service then again I get nothing. infact I am in loss because of step-2.

and they get all these PREMIUM SMS in favor of their own profit.

I am in LOSS and they are in profit

Conclusion

now suppose the equal probability of each chance to happen.

then it would be

1/3 chances that I am in profit as well as they are in profit and

2/3 chances that only they are in profit and I am in loss.

so you can find that they are in profit in every aspect. but not me.

My chances to be in loss are higher then the profit.

[/quote]

I just gave all above description just to make some sense why some one have to stay away from these kind of jerky services. even they are true. always your chances to win are lowest.

if you want to play just for fun then go ahead. but first confirm the rate of the PREMIUM SMS you are about to send.

all of the above costs and shares are suppositions and might not be actual.

Ride to Chariyaville… Great!

Better come with me, v wil hav fun, heeeehaaaa…!

[/quote]

What time will you pick me up?

Can your magical plane accommodate more than one person?

Will food be available during the flight?

Which movie is on?

wow such a detailed review by Bellskar :)

Really interesting to read n informative too

I just recieved this sms

[/quote]

may be it is fake

wow !! another intelligent way to start a chain referal system , its commonly known as "Double Shah" method :)