Will my pc run GTA 4?

I have an Intel Pentium 4-HT(Hyper threader) with 2 gb ram on intel 915 board.

I will buy 8600 gts for it as well. So will my pc run gta 4 with out lag? More over which card do u guys think is beta for playin' gt 4. Nvidia 8600 gts or Radeon 2400 hd pro or Radeon 3650? What's the price of 8600gts here in pak?

To check if your computer will run the game or not, try http://systemrequirementslab.com

i doubt ur sys wil run gta iv...minimum requirement is dual core processor

I have 3.0 ghz pentium 4 ht processor with hyper threading active. I saw somewhere dat some1 managed to run gta 4 with no lag on 2.4 ghz pentium 4 ht.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I have 3.0 ghz pentium 4 ht processor with hyper threading active. I saw somewhere dat some1 managed to run gta 4 with no lag on 2.4 ghz pentium 4 ht.
[/quote]

i guess that someone wud hav run old gta4-vice city not the latest one

GTA4 is very processor heavy. You will have to run it at min ... and then I guess shouldnt hav a problem.

y dont you try and run it

if it didnt work i ll buy the dvds frm u at 75% price :P

my laptop runs it quite easily, i have 2.0 ghz core 2 duo, 2 gb ram, 256 nvidia

You will be able to play it, I think

but the game would be slow as you are running Pentium 4 Processor

m tokin' bot da latest one. And yeah i saw it on you tube dat some1 was able to run it on P4. I have pentium 4 HT(3.00GHZ) not the ordinary pentium 4. And the HT processors r stimulated dual core processors. Device manager shows dat i have two 3.0 ghz cpu'z. Well it's worth to try :)

^ try it

You might be able to play

ok tell us abt ur success or failure :)

^^

yeah me specially

i am waiting to buy the dvds from u.. :P

^lol 25% doesn't make much difference buy new 4dvd gta 4...after copying sell it to me for 50% :)

^^

y dont your do so and sell me at 25% :P

or i can simply copy it and return it to shop keeper telling him that i got a prob in pc and blah blah

cuz i am his pakka gahak :)

Sorry to break the news but!! you won't be able to play it "without a lag". It will be slow an low detailed. I know that because my friend has a PC of EXACTLY your specifications. In fact he has a 9600 GT 512mb card. Still the game is perfoming poorly. The only problem seems to be that minimum requirements include a dual core processor.

why dont u try system requirement lab . com. works great.

^he cant...system req labs still didnt add gta 4 to their list of games :)

Does anyone tried pirated version of GTA IV , because I heard it requires online activation to play that game.

and what about saints row 2 does anybudy tried it it has great reviews.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Does anyone tried pirated version of GTA IV , because I heard it requires online activation to play that game.

and what about saints row 2 does anybudy tried it it has great reviews.

[/quote]

no GTA IV doesn’t requires any thing , just a crack from Razor1911 releaser group will do fine .

and yes i downloaded Saints row 2 from Torrents , its a CRAPPED UP PORt , developers just ruined the PC version … don’t even think about Saints row 2 guys unless there’s a patch from dev’s.

i feel like i wasted time downloading its 6.5 GB ISO :(