Wikipedia tells me not to spam or add irrelevant links

I visited the article for "Yousaf Raza Gillani" on wikipedia, and surprisingly, I had a new message for me.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
Additions of http:// jazib.com

Please do not add inappropriate external links to Wikipedia. Wikipedia is not a mere directory of links nor should it be used for advertising or promotion. Inappropriate links include (but are not limited to) links to personal web sites, links to web sites with which you are affiliated, and links that exist to attract visitors to a web site or promote a product. See the external links guideline and spam policies for further explanations of links that are considered appropriate. If you feel the link should be added to the article, then please discuss it on the article's talk page rather than re-adding it. See the welcome page to learn more about Wikipedia. Thank you.--Hu12 (talk) 13:26, 2 March 2008 (UTC)

[/quote]

Grow up people :mad: . Blackhat techniques won't take you anywhere.

lol, are you using shared ip?Wikipedia uses nofollow tag on links so it is not going to help anyway.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

lol, are you using shared ip?Wikipedia uses nofollow tag on links so it is not going to help anyway.
[/quote]

Yes. It’s wateen. Someone was expecting traffic from people reading that article, since keeping in mind the current affairs, it should be a hot read. Especially, when it’s one of the top results in google for the keyword.

A dynamic and shared IP is annoying sometimes.

Just login with your account, i used to have the same problem while on dialup

and its our own fault =\

Wikipedia works fine for me. :S