Wicked Telenor

every mobile phone company in Pakistan introduce new packages on the eve of eid but this wicked company did not introduce any package the calling rates of telenor r very high in foreign countries like sudi arabia and other arab countries.this company looting the poor people in this country

Why poor people using N95 have subscribed Telenor? Change the service provide, it's much easier than convincing Telenor to introduce similar packages offer by its competitors. Let them learn the hard way.

Trust me,every company sucks big time.They are deducted the taxes like hell.Where are the taxes going?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

every mobile phone company in Pakistan introduce new packages on the eve of eid but this wicked company did not introduce any package the calling rates of telenor r very high in foreign countries like sudi arabia and other arab countries.this company looting the poor people in this country
[/quote]

Ohoo…Don’t use it then yaaar…

use ufone, great rates and great service, telenor suxx!

i m sure most of mobile users have many connection chips of all companies.... if telenor did not introduce any eid Tarrif......so what man you can insert the sim of other telocom company and avial the suitable package.

Do you know about the free call after 5 (or 10) minutes offer? That was extended during the afternoon timings too (apart from the morning time).

It applies to djuice only. Otherwise - I'm not sure what other offers the other telcos gave.

well.... Telenor D-Juice and Telenor Talk Shawk A1 Package is enough for me.............

i use telenor year ago but telenor is not good in all department so i port out my no to other network