Wi-tribe in Bahria town?

Hi guys,

I'm moving from islamabad to bahria town phase 1. Does anyone know if wi-tribe will work there? If not, can anyone suggest me a good internet connection with unlimited downloads that will work there? Thanks.

now a days wi trib is just rubish network, i will suggest don't go for wi tribe !

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hi guys,

I’m moving from islamabad to bahria town phase 1. Does anyone know if wi-tribe will work there? If not, can anyone suggest me a good internet connection with unlimited downloads that will work there? Thanks.

[/quote]

if you are going to bahria town which is near DHA , then in DHA no internet work good, so i guess same for bahria :P

i am not sure.

@ saniaa84

Hmmm wi-tribe was working well for me in E-11.

@ Kiren

That's bad news then! What connection are you using in DHA?

^ i am not in DHA, but i have some friends over there. So according to them , they tried almost everything but no luck :), i dont know the current situation.

Alright, thanks for your help!

I _think_ Witriibe is in Bahria. I live in Gulrez... but I'd suggest you opt for wired internet, not wireless. Bahria's telephone lines are pretty decent, and you can choose b/w LDN, Micronet and PTCL.

Unless you already own a Witribe modem, there's no reason for you to make the switch. But - in all fairness, I THINK Witribe works here.

Qubee works in Bahria - some parts of Bahria, if not all.

WiTribe works fine in Bahria town phase I and II. The DHA side of bahria town is Phase 7 and 8

You should also try Wateen as i get full signals in Phase II. Here are some other ISPs that work here:

- LinkDotNet (works great)

- MicroNet

- PTCL (both DSL and EVO)

- Qubee