Wi-Tribe Enterprise Packages

http://www.wi-tribe.pk/enterprise/

You are here: Home enterprise enterprise tariff guide

Find the best package for your business from wi-tribe enterprise

with your experience in mind, we have some great deals to offer you. find a package that suits you from our tariff guide below and start browsing the internet at high-speed!

select the device of your choice to place an order.

enterprise 1 9am – 6pm 6pm – 9am

1Mbps + 50GB 512Kbps + 6GB 1,500

enterprise 2 9am – 6pm 6pm – 9am

100 + 1.5Mbps 512Kbps + 6GB 2,500

Things to know:

Business hours: 9am – 6pm

Non-business hours: 6pm – 9am

desktop modem (slider) : For instant connectivity to the wireless broadband world.

Activation charges: Rs. 500

Wi-Fi modem (slider PLUS) : Greater convenience for connecting all wireless devices in your home or office. Activation charges: Rs. 1,500

Refundable deposit equal to monthly charge along with activation* to be paid in advance

*one time non-refundable charges

I am sick of this name Wi-Tribe these days, i don't know some baboons from wi-tribe got my cell number and i am getting 3-4 messages daily about the latest promotions from wi-tribe guys now :(

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I am sick of this name Wi-Tribe these days, i don’t know some baboons from wi-tribe got my cell number and i am getting 3-4 messages daily about the latest promotions from wi-tribe guys now :(
[/quote]

You have bad experience But I have not. My CSR didn’t disturb me (before, today).

Quality of service V.Good (You know This is a shared connections. In rush hours you will not get 100% Bandwidth.)

I am Satisfied from Wi-Tribe Internet services.