Why world hates pakistan?

Asking this question on one of the international forums I received so many replies specially on yahoo answers but on other forum the guy replied me with this, so just wanted to discuss with you people. That reply took me down and I had nothing to reply him back

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Just because they deserve it.

They are evil on the earth and a curse on mankind.

they can neither live in peace or let live in peace.

They are simply fanatics and would go to any length in their blind belief in their faith that they would get hoors in heavan if they kill a fellow human be it even a fellow muslim in the name of allah.

Because of this belief and zeal to go to heavan,the Islamic Republic of Pakistan has become slaughter house where every day innocent people are killed either by bombing , shooting or hallah by sliting their throats.

Pakistanis are untrustworthy.They very survival is dependent on the aid they get from America and instead of being grateful to the uncle sam for his aid , these Pakistanis hate him,but do not mind taking the aid from him (America)and gulping it down.

Even Pakistanis living in West wants to enjoy the benifits and the luxeries of the western countries but would not hasitate to hate and work against the interest of that country where he is living and reaping all the good benifits.

These are the few reasons why people hate and donot trust the Pakistanis.

[/quote]

:(

Satan, i think whatever he said is true and i agree with him. And yeah its true, we deserve it.

If someone does hate Pakistan (btw I personally don't know anyone who does...), I think they have good reason to given the negative media attention it gets. People would obviously think lowly of a country which is identified in the media as the center of world terrorism. Have you ever gone through the list of headlines on Google News? Pakistan is always up there for one reason or the other, always in the negative context. So instead of worrying so much about what other people think of Pakistan and Pakistani's, people should try to fix the problems in the country and the 'hate' will automatically vanish.

^ I recently saw a survey online don't know where but Pakistan was on 5th position people hate and on the first was Afghanistan or Iraq I guess.

Above all this our media is also portraying the bad image like today they all discussed the whole day and still discussing, All the major news channels trying to have views before some one else calls that particular person about a girl was beaten, But they don't even care from where the tape came from. It was launched on internet last night and our cheap media showed the tape whole day.

instead of worrying so much about what other people think of Pakistan and Pakistani’s, people should try to fix the problems in the country and the ‘hate’ will automatically vanish.
[/quote]

+1

So instead of worrying so much about what other people think of Pakistan and Pakistani’s, people should try to fix the problems in the country and the ‘hate’ will automatically vanish.
[/quote]

problems? what problems? it’s all a international conspiracy don’t you know? the super nexus of Mossad/CIA/RAW is holding us back and giving us a bad name…otherwise we would have been on the moon by now…

:rolleyes:

Above all this our media is also portraying the bad image like today they all discussed the whole day and still discussing, All the major news channels trying to have views before some one else calls that particular person about a girl was beaten, But they don’t even care from where the tape came from. It was launched on internet last night and our cheap media showed the tape whole day.
[/quote]

so the media should cover up such events?

^ Oh PUHlease...spare everyone the conspiracy stories...people should really stop spreading random baseless rumors. Isn't there enough to worry about without you adding more fuel to the fire? If you don't have proof to back up your story, then don't say it. Otherwise you're just asking for the thread to be closed.

This thread serves no purpose as this debate could go endlessly. You posted a question and you got responses.

If you post something like why world hates the West and so on, you would still get lots of responses along those lines too. It's as simple as that.

There are a lot of things that are wrong with this world and are not limited to Pakistan alone.

This thread may potentially and eventually turn into a political discussion therefor closing.