Why use Intel Approved casing?

Does it worth to use Intel Approved casing? or its better than other ATX casings available. Does anyone have experiance with it?

No, it is just a marketing gimmick.

^^ agreed

thanks

I'd like to know whats ATX ?

ATX is a standard which defines certain requirements for computer hardware for the purpose of compatibility between vendors, including but not limited to motherboard dimensions/casing size, power requirement, etc.

Does the power supply comes with the casing or one has to buy it sperately?

I heard 350W PS coming with casings but many people recommend to use 500WT PS. Please help.

^casings also come with almost all type PSUs.

and yes casing is sold with the PSU in it. but if you want and plan to have the different PSU and a normal casing than they can adjust the price removing the PSU from the casing.

^ Branded Casings do not usually have any PSU installed beforehand

I heard 350W PS coming with casings but many people recommend to use 500WT PS.

also elaborate it

350W is a standard normally fit with local casings and retailers fit them themselves on Branded Casings..

PSU Wattage depends on the components installed in a PC.. A high end gfx card (maybe in multi-GPU config) or lots of HDDs in raid will consume about 500watts, but 350 is enough for most perfomance pcs

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Does the power supply comes with the casing or one has to buy it sperately?

I heard 350W PS coming with casings but many people recommend to use 500WT PS. Please help.

[/quote]

It varies from casing to casing. It is not mandatory to include a PSU in a casing.