Why some chinese products are cheaper in Pakistan than Aliexpress?

I bought this cane speaker from local market for just Rs.200 (Box pack),

but at aliexpress.com it is for 15$ even the bulk price is not less than 14$ why this huge diffrence???

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Stereo-Portable-USB-Flash-Drive-Micro-TF-Card-Reader-MP3-Multimedia-Speaker-FM-tin-box-stereo/610287141.html

This is just an example the same is the case with cheap chinese mobile phone at aliexpress

I can purchase a chinese (dual sim+camera+sd) mini cell phone in Lahore for under 1000 rupees but at aliexpress.com same model is 20$+

So Why a chinese product is cheaper in pakistan than their own shopping portal???

its cheaper bcuz people/ small factory owners start manufacturing here , cane speaker you have is replica made somewhere in lalamusa and stamped Made in china

[quote=“armada, post:2, topic:21858”]

its cheaper bcuz people/ small factory owners start manufacturing here , cane speaker you have is replica made somewhere in lalamusa and stamped Made in china

[/quote]

Although these are not just speakers it is mp3+FM+Battery+speakers but I can still digest this logic in the case of such low tech goodies

BUt people in lalamusa can't build mini cell phones then why we see similar price diffrence there?

Aliexpress is a sort of online retailer for its parent company Alibaba. Aliexpress does sell in bulk quantities, but for true wholesale/factory rate prices, the choice is Alibaba.

Alibaba only sells in bulk/container like quantities and hence, the price of a single piece of this usb tin/can speaker can reach as low as 0.1$. That's right, 10 rupayya only :).

See this seller for example;

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Can-Mini-USB-Portable-Speaker_1633092393.html

or this;

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/2013-portable-bluetooth-speaker-usb-fm_1386115204.html

10 Rupiya :blink: Oh NO ........

8f491666ef60f9c1bce9c2f77a7d8d71.jpg

Now I got it .... Thanks SupMA5TER

my A hole cousin brought me an LED wrist watch once from uk.. it was a simple crap watch, which shows time like the digital banners leds.. he bought it in UK, from a seller in hong kong via ebay. the seller sold the watch, paid for shipping , and it reached uk.. cost was only 3 pound including any shipping or taxes.. that mounted upto 350 rs from hong kong to UK, and probably seller wold have made some profit over it too.. thus the watch must have costed around 30-40rs max to the seller.. who probably got it from a company who would have manufactured, delivered the watch and paid taxes, and still made some profit over it... so aproximately the watch cost around 10-12rs to manufacture.

the point of the story is , my cousin is an A-hole of epic proportions.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:6, topic:21858”]

my A hole cousin brought me an LED wrist watch once from uk.. it was a simple crap watch, which shows time like the digital banners leds.. he bought it in UK, from a seller in hong kong via ebay. the seller sold the watch, paid for shipping , and it reached uk.. cost was only 3 pound including any shipping or taxes.. that mounted upto 350 rs from hong kong to UK, and probably seller wold have made some profit over it too.. thus the watch must have costed around 30-40rs max to the seller.. who probably got it from a company who would have manufactured, delivered the watch and paid taxes, and still made some profit over it... so aproximately the watch cost around 10-12rs to manufacture.

the point of the story is , my cousin is an A-hole of epic proportions.

[/quote]

give the guy some respect at least he bought it for you....... most people cousin's living in some gora's countries don't even bring something for their relatives. i guess they spend most of their pocket money on nu*dy mags, p#rno's or cheap h##kers.