Why Should We Love Pakistan!

For the last 61 years we have been busy cursing & hating our country all the time.Now time has come to love and serve this country ....

Read More

http://www.risethemag.com/viewarticles.aspx?catid=10

I don’t know why such people hating their own country. We are independent in our country; this is a very great blessing of God on us. I think those people are not sincere with their country, am I right?????????????

(A56-James White)

Outsourcing Solution in Pakistan

We got no option but love and build Pakistan as we are Pakistani and it is our mother land, who hate own mother!!!!!!

Our patriotism is limited to supporting Pakistan in Cricket. Other than that i dont see the much needed love for the country. Everyday the number of people keep increasing who curse the Quaid for creating pakistan.

soon in a matter of days american soldiers will be wandering on out streets

then we will know the importance of our independence

hey i wana play cs in real life

i guess when Americans troops will be here i ll be able to do that

but i ll most try to do camping cuz i dont wana get head shot... :D

Very true we always criticize Pakistan but never come forward to change what is wrong!

Beacuse to bring the cahnge,You have to be the one !

Its time to wake up !

@shokat

lol.. i'll be with you dude. at least i wont let them cross grw cantt :P and my pind

Pakistan comes first.

dont hate pakistan.......hate the policy makers of pakistan and kick them out of this country!!!!!!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

dont hate pakistan…hate the policy makers of pakistan and kick them out of this country!!!
[/quote]

Yes you right, hate the corrupt policy makers of Pakistan and must raise voice against them.

Yes you right, hate the corrupt policy makers of Pakistan and must raise voice against them.

[/quote]

thanks for the agreement…

thanks for the agreement…

[/quote]

Yes I agee with this addtiontion that atleast raise voice againt them or atleast write about it where ever you can.

Yes I agee with this addtiontion that atleast raise voice againt them or atleast write about it where ever you can.

[/quote]

the only way to get rid of them is to protest on a mass scale…just writing abt them is not the solution…u knw they r dheet idiots…doesnt care wht ever is sayin or writing abt them…the only solution i feel is that people shud come out of their houses against them

@poton12

I agree that this end solution of Pakistanis to come out and protest but how many will come out, this is big question. If we keep writing or saying than atleast many peoples will listen and at some point may be lot of peoples will gather to protest.

@poton12

I agree that this end solution of Pakistanis to come out and protest but how many will come out, this is big question. If we keep writing or saying than atleast many peoples will listen and at some point may be lot of peoples will gather to protest.

[/quote]

agreed majority wont come out of their houses…

soon in a matter of days american soldiers will be wandering on out streets

then we will know the importance of our independence

hey i wana play cs in real life

i guess when Americans troops will be here i ll be able to do that

but i ll most try to do camping cuz i dont wana get head shot… :D

[/quote]

Nah its never going to happen. For one our servile politicians will never go to war with the US. And even if they did the Americans don’t stand a chance. The richest and most technologically advanced army in the world is getting its behind kicked by a bunch of pickup-truck-riding kalashnikov-weilding Taliban. Americans always get defeated by the poorest of the world be it in Vietnam, Iraq or Afghanistan.

And remember they just don’t have the troops now. Most of their infantry is getting thrashed in Iraq. Assuming they scrape together some army and send in ground troops they’ll have suicide bombers crawling all over them. That is if the Pakistani Army doesn’t defeat them first. There is still a chance that the Pak army will grow some balls.

Nah its never going to happen. For one our servile politicians will never go to war with the US. And even if they did the Americans don’t stand a chance. The richest and most technologically advanced army in the world is getting its behind kicked by a bunch of pickup-truck-riding kalashnikov-weilding Taliban. Americans always get defeated by the poorest of the world be it in Vietnam, Iraq or Afghanistan.

And remember they just don’t have the troops now. Most of their infantry is getting thrashed in Iraq. Assuming they scrape together some army and send in ground troops they’ll have suicide bombers crawling all over them. That is if the Pakistani Army doesn’t defeat them first. There is still a chance that the Pak army will grow some balls.

[/quote]

@roka

agreed

I believe the purpose of this thread was to advertise a website dedicated to this subject. Since that purpose has been achieved, and this thread is taking on a political direction, I'm going to close it. If you want to discuss the matter further you can head over to the advertised website.