Why PTCL Block sites?

Hi friends !!!!!

i am from Quetta, someone tell me please why PTCL Block sites??? i just love myfreecams.com???

" sites kab tak thek ho jaegi???? thanks guys & please reply.. "

They have blocked such sites to prevent perverts such as you to stop accessing these sites and which was a cause of shame for the whole nation. B)

[quote=“Ahmsun, post:2, topic:16178”]

They have blocked such sites to prevent perverts such as you to stop accessing these sites and which was a cause of shame for the whole nation. B)

[/quote]

lol thanks your reply, but please i need help :unsure:

I can help You :)

[quote=“armada, post:4, topic:16178”]

I can help You :)

[/quote]

sure yaar please?

[/quote]

:D

ShyBoy, there is always a solution to everything… Do not want to tell you. B)

[quote=“ShyBoy, post:5, topic:16178”]

sure yaar please?

[/quote]

get a Playstation and involve your hands in Pads :D

[quote=“ShyBoy, post:, topic:”]

Hi friends !!!

i am from Quetta, someone tell me please why PTCL Block sites??? i just love myfreecams.com???

" sites kab tak thek ho jaegi??? thanks guys & please reply… "

[/quote]

meanwhile just use your imagination kiddo… =P

they aint coming back any time soon or until your grow up and find out how to reach em…

Get into something more useful for you and your surroundings, if not then just google it.

@ShyBoy Check your PM.

P.S. Enjoy life while it lasts. :P

It seems changing the DNS seems to take care of the problem :P

[quote=“armada, post:7, topic:16178”]

get a Playstation and involve your hands in Pads

[/quote]

[/quote]

You my friend are just another self righteous uber ‘muslim’ (like every 2nd person) who believes that your moral standards have attained perfection. This is just plain hypocrisy. How many times you’ve seen the music video of sheela ke jawani with your family and friends along with many other bollywood softcore movies? Did you say same to your friends when they were watching Sex and the City on HBO? And how about when you guys talk about your illicit childhood fantasies of paying Heera Mandi or other Red-Light centers a visit, which are allowed by law to operate and conduct business in every major city of Pakistan? Hypocrites are the cause for shame of any nation. If you don’t like something, keep your mouth shut and think twice before calling someone a pervert. Its called ‘freedom’, the thing pakistani’s like you brag about the most.

PTCL has no right to act like a moral authority and dictate what people should and should not watch or see. Nazi b@stards.

^ I completely agree with you there.

LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD! B)

[/quote]

are you talking about Pakistani Nation?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

PTCL has no right to act like a moral authority and dictate what people should and should not watch or see. Nazi b@stards.
[/quote]

^ Like I said, switch the DNS to google or OpenDNS, problem solved :P.

[quote=“Upsilon, post:10, topic:16178”]

@ShyBoy Check your PM.

P.S. Enjoy life while it lasts. :P

[/quote]

i wanna know too. :( please send me info too

^ Uttay parh liyo janaab :angry:

[quote=“blogger, post:6, topic:16178”]

ShyBoy, there is always a solution to everything… Do not want to tell you. B)

[/quote]

then why are you here if not want to share something useful

@kashifyy Sent.