Why Our Great-Grandparents were Happier Than We Are

http://bigpicture.posterous.com/why-our-great-grandparents-were-happier-than

I think at that time people were Sincere...Honest...Caring...Simple...and had possessed Ethical Values in them.........................And despite having more technologies as well as Wealth...Today's man does not have these Attributes in them..........!

Well according to my view 2 things

1- Qana't or Self Satisfaction

2- Nai'ki or Good Deeds with other with any reward.

I was having discussion with my father on the present situation of Pakistan and things happening around us.

My father taught me a very strange thing in the beginning of this Ramazan

Do ONE Nai'k Kaam (Good Deed) everyday.

(Although being humble and helping is taught in our family to everyone for many generation like everywhere)

I was thinking, that 10% people in Pakistan, who are educated and have resistance of controlling anger and are patient and have willingness to doing ONE DEEDS every day, I am positive a miracle change could occur in this country very quickly and we will see the Happier times again.

I think you people are missing the point. The original post was meant as a joke...read the link..!

^Yes,and that was not belong to our culture i think but not sure about late 18 and early 19 century because Gora's was here then .

@sah

Donkey is always late understanding the joke! :lol:

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@sah

Donkey is always late understanding the joke! :lol:

[/quote]

I think that s why u are laughing after understanding! ;)

@Sah

So wot s wrong if we turn that topic into a serious & Debatable one....?

@Sah

So wot s wrong if we turn that topic into a serious & Debatable one…?

[/quote]

God, some people… :rolleyes:

@Tech Ghost

:D Kill me!

I've seen some JAHAZ type people around with a bottle of syrup, they say its used to cure cough but they use it as wine. There are so many things of that type around us. Some use to smell SMAD BOND.

Our great grandparents were really ideal presentation of simplicity and belief. Even now when i sit with my grandfather ,he is 83, he tells me about his time i'm pursued to think where did he get that belief from. One big cause of frustration in our lives is money, it is just the cause of all sins. Old bargaining system was better, where people simply have rule of give and take. And they didn't step back from hard work and thank ALLAH on bread for one meal! They didn't think of making them self castles where they live because they knew every man requires 3metre of land at end, which ALLAH almighty DOES provide to each and every human being.

@Tech Ghost

Our great grandparents were really ideal presentation of simplicity and belief. Even now when i sit with my grandfather ,he is 83, he tells me about his time i’m pursued to think where did he get that belief from. One big cause of frustration in our lives is money, it is just the cause of all sins. Old bargaining system was better, where people simply have rule of give and take. And they didn’t step back from hard work and thank ALLAH on bread for one meal! They didn’t think of making them self castles where they live because they knew every man requires 3metre of land at end, which ALLAH almighty DOES provide to each and every human being.

[/quote]

Strongly Agreed with U…! Nice Thoughts!