Why I cant check my bandwith usage

after changing my device, from zyxel to green packet....i am no longer able to login in qubee website to check my bandwith usage....

https://my.qubee.com.pk:8443/jsp/customer/Login.jsp

I would like to know the issue.....please fix it....because i use it to check my usage,,,

Do you see login page? or not opening at all?

bro i can clearly see login page......i have tried my friend id it works on login

but why my id isnt working...... when i click login...it just refresh the page.....

now how can i know my bandwith usage????????

kashif bhai plz post solution to this problem!!!!!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

bro i can clearly see login page…i have tried my friend id it works on login

but why my id isnt working… when i click login…it just refresh the page…

now how can i know my bandwith usage???

[/quote]

If you don’t see incorrect password error, then your user id is locked (on portal only) because of multiple wrong attempts to login. No issue just a call @ contact center will resolve your issue.

physx your account related issues will be resolved from contact center , here I / other can only suggest. You shouldn’t wait for our comments , make a call at contact center immediately when face any problem.

i am so #$%^%$# angry, the qubee person changed my password without even telling me, as he installed new modem :@ :@

as a result i was trying my old password and now this, total #$%# customer service.

i am so #$%^%$# angry, the qubee person changed my password without even telling me, as he installed new modem :@ :@

as a result i was trying my old password and now this, total #$%# customer service.

[/quote]

There is no need to change password if changing the device. And no one will change it, However if you forgot your password you can ask to reset your password after verifying your CNIC and nadra details. enter that new password in portal and check usage and u can set new password as well , but do remember that changed pass :)

There is no need to change password if changing the device. And no one will change it, However if you forgot your password you can ask to reset your password after verifying your CNIC and nadra details. enter that new password in portal and check usage and u can set new password as well , but do remember that changed pass :)

[/quote]

I didnt change password, the moron from qubee changed it by himself. he didnt tell me, as a result, i was typing in wrong password in qubee portal.

You always need to contact qubee call center...they just love recording your voice.....

You always need to contact qubee call center…they just love recording your voice…
[/quote]

Oh so that was the case! Disadvantage of sweet voice?

check ur email