Why do we have a aversion to wearing sunglasses?

for a place where the sun is always shining, i've rarely seen anyone wearing sunglasses. why is that?

hahah true

Probably because apart from the girls, Most guys look like retards wearing sunglasses :D...

But girls wear it alot.. Infact my friend wore it inside the auditorium.. LOL !

nice point , thinking still ::D

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

nice point , thinking still ::D
[/quote]

Oye hell man u registerd today and u already post 73 post errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Most people can't afford a decent pair and wearing cheap ones causes headaches so there you have it. Plus we are use to the sun blazing upon us.

P.S From a genetic point of view most Pakistanis have black eyes which put simply means our eyes are far less affected by sunlight.

P.S From a genetic point of view most Pakistanis have black eyes which put simply means our eyes are far less affected by sunlight.

[/quote]

really ? thats some nice info…can you link some online reference

Most guys look like retards wearing sunglasses :D
[/quote]

yeah thats quite much the case

1. Apart from that mostly people consider sunglasses useless…(why see dull, when we can see bright)

2. While talking to someone or addressing a few people, people might tell you take your sun glasses off, as they don’t feel comfortable because they can’t see your eyes, and so they can’t know what are you looking at.

I myself find sunglasses rarely useful, apart from using them while driving in blazing sun, when they really do help

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin

Everyone I know, wears sunglasses.

I guess all my friends are fonzi fans.

I wear them only when I am going for a drive. (Day time of course)

Wonder why too? Hmmmmm!!!!! Who cares!!!!!

I never like wearing sunglasses. I feel like i cant see completely.

I saw his registration, and it was dated year 2008.

He was never new!!!

Why banned ?

[/quote]

He is banned because he registered today & made 73 posts, all unnecessary posts.

Cheap sunglasses are useless. Other reasons could be explained by trying to remain simple (peer comments about trying to be a 'hero' - such is the association), perspiration caused due to blockage of air, bias against glasses created by social conditioning, etc.

Should we get meticulous, endless discussions about all sort of things we do or don't do can follow.

I dont cus I already have glasses ... but I do have prescription sunglasses as well !

I see more people wearing it indoors than outdoors

He is banned because he registered today & made 73 posts, all unnecessary posts.

[/quote]

And did you visit his web sites man he copied WP.