WHo likes ARY Nachlay TV reality Dance Show

what you think about ARY Nachlay TV reality Dance Show and which is your favorite couple, and why are the dancing at Indian Songs

Just trying to act like indian shows. They suck. It also promoting vulgarity. What do you say ? :)

don't think always opposite side i think this is the only thing our tv recording actors or you may call them homeless girls to doing dance and competing India isn't it?

Wtf! Is there a only place left for competition ?

Yeah lets compete in vulgarity and behoodgi.

Yeah man i couldn't understand that why we Pakistani always want to copy Indian culture and we always look towards their dramas etc. We have our own great culture. I bet if there are good people involved we can make a excellent show instead of this crap show.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

what you think about ARY Nachlay TV reality Dance Show and which is your favorite couple, and why are the dancing at Indian Songs

[/quote]

Well what do I think....?

Darn kanjar khana

Yeah man i couldn’t understand that why we Pakistani always want to copy Indian culture and we always look towards their dramas etc. We have our own great culture. I bet if there are good people involved we can make a excellent show instead of this crap show.
[/quote]

cause ur special thats why you can’t understand.

And we don’t have nothin of our own… everything thing is borrowed from somewhere. Most of the good ppl are dead or busy writing this post :P:D

What a lame said that we don't have nothing. Don't you think we have own culture and heritage?

No we don't....

But feel free to add to my knowledge if you think something in particular could be called as our own.

No we don’t…

But feel free to add to my knowledge if you think something in particular could be called as our own.

[/quote]

Have you ever watched our old dramas like Alpha,bravo and charlie, ansoo etc. They are our own and those are true writers and producers of Pakistan. Now a days, you know who are we movie producers and directors. Old quote sets best on our nation “Old is Gold”.

Yeah man i couldn’t understand that why we Pakistani always want to copy Indian culture and we always look towards their dramas etc. We have our own great culture. I bet if there are good people involved we can make a excellent show instead of this crap show.
[/quote]

Yes we can make more interesting shows which promote our culture but only when Pakistani like to watch it.

Only ‘We’ can make a difference…Th!nk!

The most realistic dramas are of PTV but why pakistani women always look for more glamorize and unrealistic daily soaps and such shows. Why? Have you ever tried to ask your mom, cousin or any female?

Well what do I think…?

Darn kanjar khana

[/quote]

X2

The most realistic dramas are of PTV but why pakistani women always look for more glamorize and unrealistic daily soaps and such shows. Why? Have you ever tried to ask your mom, cousin or any female?
[/quote]

Yaar they don’t have any idea. They just love it. :P

^ LOL its like they are addicted to such shows and soaps. :D

^ Yeah most of them (or you can say all) don't make sense but still they watch them.

Have you ever watched our old dramas like Alpha,bravo and charlie, ansoo etc. They are our own and those are true writers and producers of Pakistan. Now a days, you know who are we movie producers and directors. Old quote sets best on our nation “Old is Gold”.

[/quote]

Trust me, we were copy cats in the past as we are now.

in 80ies and 90ies common ppl didn’t had cable (source for international media) and no internet. So we had no way of telling if what we saw was an original content or not but now days you have internet and international media so you can easily tell whats original or not.

Now why our ppl like indian kanjar khana movies and dramas specially our women… may be we once were a part of that kanjar khana and this disease doesn’t forgets to skip even a single generation.

StarPlus is the source cause of this disease.PTA should ban this crappy channel seriously.In Indian dth no single Pakistani channel exists but in our setup's we got 100 of Indian crappy (third class) channels.And about this show,they look jokers.They don't know how to dance ..they just shake themselves.. bloody attention seekers

X2

[/quote]

X3