Who is the "BEST MODERATOR" @ WiredPakistan? [UNOFFICIAL]

Thread Rules:

* - Moderators can't post in this thread.

* - KO is not in the Mod list. So members can vote Asad, am4tl & sah only.

* - For voting kindly use the pattern in the second post.

* - Members having less than 100 posts / having no interaction with Mods ever, can't post here.

* - No politics or religious debates under this thread. Because we all know members here can start a flaming discussion under this very topic.

* - Members can also describe why they like/dislike a particular Mod.

* - You can always change your vote in case you pick someone else in the future.

* - Adherence to these Rules is a must. Mods can take necessary actions in case of any violation.

* - The Rules can be modified in future if there is any need of doing so.

Special Note: For general discussions and other stuff use WP member-to-member General Discussion.

1. Asad

2. sah

3.am4tl

There is no definite answer to this question, the answer depends on the member's opinions, thus discussing this is like discussing who's better "Asif, Nawaz, or Altaf"

As for who does his tasks as a mod most, its Asad, and then the others.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

There is no definite answer to this question, the answer depends on the member’s opinions, thus discussion this is like discussing who’s better “Asif, Nawaz, or Altaf”
[/quote]

That’s what the Topic asks! The Member’s opinion. This way Mods will know “کہ وہ کتنے پانی میں ہیں”

i think MZC's account is hacked by someone

i think MZC’s account is hacked by someone
[/quote]

yeah i thought that too…

yeah i thought that too…

[/quote]

Do you think somebody can hack my secure password :confused: Why would you think like that?

^ hey armada answer that now

because this is very weird thing you've posted or could be a mod behind you on this ?

do you want us to do مکھن لگاو?

Thread Rules:

* - You can always change your vote in case you pick someone else in the future.

[/quote]

Lota-cracy? :D

My vote is for none of them because I don’t know too much about them.

میں صرف ڈبل روٹی کو مکھن لگاتا ہوں حاجی صاحب۔

:(

do you want us to do مکھن لگاو?
[/quote]

Thats called “TC” these days…

anyways there must be some sort of selection or election kinda stuff. Lyk there should be an open seat available for the Lifer or Platinum member. 1 Unanimous post which gets candidate selected by members for a time period of 3months. The main title for the post may go something lyk “Member Mod” or u can figure that out.

Purpose would be to serve as a bridge between members and Mods/admin. Its sort ov lyk member union leader.

that canadian dude is missing in action for almost a week whats his name "sah" yup thats the guy, i think MZC is candidate for his job as replacement.

I believe its

2.sah.

I haven't encountered any moderator here yet but i am eager to be a moderator here. I have seen people reaching a particular number of posts before they are declared moderators. So i m anticipating a few tips/suggestions from you guys on how to be a get a moderator's status on wiredpakistan?

^ You serious ? What's so fun to be a moderator anyways ?

Who are the moderators anywaiz? :D

Well for me Asad and amt4l ftw. Cuz they are the only ones i've had an encounter with.

In my opinion, there is only one mod on WP. n hes Asad.

Revolt against the Ministry of Mods!!... :P