Who Is The Best Gsm Service Provider.. Warid,zong,Telenor or Mobilink

Zong

Main services

Zong offers powerfull edge service.

(major cities)

(upto 20-25kb per second in my Nokia n72)

MNC(missed call alert for free)

Confrence Call.

Voice clairty

Cheap call rates.

Cheap sms rates.

5+tax internationl sms....

One free number...(to call free of cost for life time)

CRBT(DIAL TUNES)

No balence transfer.

Internet Rs 15 per hour...(Dail 905 to subcribe)

Voice Mail.

and

newslatters for free.(goto wap.zong.com then click news and subcribe to newslatters)

Mobilink

No edge service.

No mnc(prepaid)

Mobile tv.

Balence transfer.

Voice mail.

Mobi tunes.

No confrence call.

Easy load

Nothing more.

Telenor

Fatest edge service.

Mnc(prepaid)for rs 56 life time if you change package Mnc will deactive.

Cheap sms rates.

5+tax internatinal sms

Pic Share

Caller tones

Confrence call.

Voice mail.

Balence transfer

Mobile tv.

Easy load.

Warid(zem)

Caller tones

Confrence call

Voice mail

Location finder

Sfr voice clairty

Powerful edge

Ufone

Edge service

No confrence call

Voice mail

Internatinal roaming.(free)

Balence transfer

Cheap sms rates.

1.82+tax international sms

Call block service

Utunes

Sfr voice clairty.

Easy load.

i think zong is best gsm service provider in call rates,edge(main cities),crbt,mnc,voice clairty...

But zong has singnal problem in interior sindh or nothren areas.

But very well in karachi city.

In signal and Internet Telenor is best gsm service provider.

Source

http://snopycobra.forumup.net

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

c'mon

stop kidding

this forums is not for kidding its serious forum

zong hahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahaaaaaaaaaaa

I think telenor has most power ful coverage and then zong in term of coverage.

i personally like telenor coverage in northeren areas of pakistan.

v good information collected in 1st post about operators.Pitty that old mobilink stil dont hav edge in this era but well known 4good coverage.Telenor gets edge over others when considering edge.Ufone z unique 4its cheap international sms rate.Warid tells u ur acount balance automaticaly evrytime aftr sending sms or fone col.Zong gives missed col alerts 4free.Ther r goods&bads 4each of them.They hav war of tv ads but they r all united wen deciding col rates.Once while searchng i found a post in a forum abt hiddenℜ col charges of evry network so i think wiredpakistan should hav such thread2,wilb v beneficial 4us&wil help2 in distinguishng&comparing all gsm networks.

I am pretty happy with Warid Postpaid. Specifically the option of no Hardcopy bill (E-Bill) and better EDGE speed in my area compared to other four, and never had a problem making calls. Though its signal strength is low in a very few areas.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
Check me out in 1-2 days.
[/quote]

:D

i to happay with warid

I will vote for Mobilink Indigo...Premium most package of Pakistan...good call rates, good coverage, brilliant advertisiing..

i hate all the operators. period.

I also give my vote to Mobilink indigo

I'm used Ufone, Mobilink (Indigo and Jazz), Ufone and Telenor. And I think Telenor is the most satisfactory. Signal strength, reception, clarity, call/sms rates, cheap and efficient GPRS.

well u can't say cheap Gprs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I think mobile operators hav increasd col charges or it z d incrz in tax from 9% to 15% but they stil deduct 9% on evry reloading so mayb the rest 6% they hav applied on col charges,i noticed today zong offnet col charges were 1.70 but today they charged me 1.81/min.

I hate All those operators which are only focusing major cities for EDGE and GPRS

Well you can compare there call rates here and see who has the best call rates.

Cheers

just go for warid

Hmmm warid has really straight forward rates bu I dint like them when they started deducting those 15 rs at the time of recharge:(

I hate All those operators which are only focusing major cities for EDGE and GPRS
[/quote]

i am totally agree with u. i live in a rural area of sargodha and i m using mobilink unlimited internet package now i want to buy edge but there is no edge coverage in my area of any network. warid has no coverage in my area.

i am totally agree with u. i live in a rural area of sargodha and i m using mobilink unlimited internet package now i want to buy edge but there is no edge coverage in my area of any network. warid has no coverage in my area.

[/quote]

Telenor has edge coverage in most rural areas of Sargodha

I agree with him. Telenor was covering my lttle town in shikarpur too.:)

The best is Ufone.

Why ?

Those advertisments! :D