Who is aXXo? where is he?

anyone know anything i found an article of wikipedia.org and thought to share with you guys.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Esemono/aXXo

even i have some of his movies (and i got a very bad connection)

Who knows, who cares. All I know is his rips are excellent in terms of quality! :)

aXXo sucks other scene groups say. he steals their rips and releases with his name.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

aXXo sucks other scene groups say. he steals their rips and releases with his name.
[/quote]

In the end its all piracy. A thief stealing from another thief? They don’t have any right to complain do they!

i read somewhere he was on a long holiday

i read somewhere he was on a long holiday
[/quote]

he just returned

seems like ruhaan is kinda close to aXXo :P

ruhaan will get raided by FBI -_-

i can hear them knockin on my door now =D

In the end its all piracy. A thief stealing from another thief? They don’t have any right to complain do they!

[/quote]

yeah its all piracy. but even the thiefs has got some rules to follow. didnt you watch Ocean’s 12 film? LOL

scenes groups ensure that the product they release is a quality product. and aXXo only works for his name aXXo. all scene wants is the credit and nothing else.

well still he is a big celebrity around the world (on the internet) and a lot of people tried to follow him but no came came as high as he is. i wonder if torrent sites pay him for his work.

yes his rips are gr8 but there are some frauds in there too renameing their files with aXXo in it.

i like FXG better cuz they do good movies and axxo rips some very bad ones too.. aXXo is back nowadays after 4 or five months off due to a piracy case on him

aXXo is the name of the person who ripped the DVD. One of the best, if not THE best.

Most of may not know but aXXo is a female ( Bealive it or NOT )

Read her interview here

http://torrentfreak.com/interview-axxo-the-most-popular-dvd-ripper-on-bittorrent/

no "HE" is not a female the interview doesn't say that.

aXXo is the name of the person who ripped the DVD. One of the best, if not THE best.

Most of may not know but aXXo is a female ( Bealive it or NOT )

Read her interview here

http://torrentfreak.com/interview-axxo-the-most-popular-dvd-ripper-on-bittorrent/

[/quote]

this is not aXXo. I have read that interview and aXXo said about this on TPB that he didnt do any interview.

Wikipedia says thats him

wikipedia sucks. aXXo himself says its not him. he posted a comment about it on TPB

Wikipedia says thats him
[/quote]

I could edit Wikipedia right now to say that aXXo is you. That wouldn’t make you aXXo.

I could edit Wikipedia right now to say that aXXo is you. That wouldn’t make you aXXo.

[/quote]

koooool do that.

but yeah i have to agree that wikipedia is not reliable source however it is very fast and vast source to get info on anything.