Who in here watches Prison Break?

Have we got any Prison Break fans here? Does anyone know when Seasone 3, episode 14 will air ?

The first season was stupendously awesome. But once they were out of the prison it went stupid. I stopped watching a around 4 months ago. I just couldn't take it when Michael Scofield had to get out of YET another prison!

I watch it. I too await episode 14 but it is pending, i.e. delayed. It could be that it is not filmed yet due to the WGA strike.

What is the WGA strike about anyway? Didnt the strike just ended? Also heroes isnt resuming and i think How I met your mother has also been delayed and is to resume sometime this month.

And well sah its a drama so they need to keep dragging it on and on and on. I didnt really like the 2nd season.. I loved the first, it was awesome. Really nicely written story and a really awesome plot.. The 2nd season i didnt like it too much they just kept on running and running everywhere and i like the 3rd even more then the first because the kind of prison sona is. No rules, No guards in the prison.. Thats what makes the 3rd season more exciting for me.

Anyway which other TV shows you guys watch?

The WGA strike was about rights and royalties for the writers. Don't know the exact details, but the writers wanted more rights to their work. Bought Hollywood to its knees they did! But its over and filming has resumed.

I watch Heroes, Lost and Numb3rs. I've tried some more shows but can't seem to be able to catch them on the TV and I'm too lazy to download and watch them :P

Aliens in America

Bionic Woman

Dexter

How I Met Your Mother

Journeyman

Jericho

Heroes

Lost (hopefully soon)

Prison Break

LOST is better than Prison Break.

I dont see how lost is better because ive only been watching lost for 2 seasons now and im bored like hell of it. I mean common, guys stuck in an island for 2 years? I dont think they have yet gotten off the island even in season 4 but im watching the end of season 2 these days. Lost is really really really boring. In the start its intresting but changes should be bought in the story line.

I dont see how you guys are finding Prison Break boring in season 3.. Im finding it more intresting. Yeah he's in the prison again but hello? The name of the show is "Prison" Break.. What else can you expect? :D

When Prison Break first started it was supposed to be a 24 episode mini series, that was one of the reasons I picked up the show..cause I was happy that there will be one show that'll end during my lifetime. But that wasn't to be..they had to extend it because it had massive ratings, because of which they had to change the plot, kill off mostly every character..except the characters that everyone hate. I agree with sah, the first season was just awesome..after that for me it just jumped the shark. I watched the first few episodes of Season 3 and I couldn't take it anymore, not another prison break come on..

Lost, finally got going in season 3..it's been interesting, the theories and all it's just crazy how the writers have come up with..I just hope the end makes sense. I love Lost :)

guys what abt Prison break s03e14....Was it on aired...

well episodes 11 12 13 have been aired dun know about 14

I think prison break closed on Ep. 13 as the season finale due to WGA strike as no more episodes were produced, and now they are going to come back with the 4th season around October - November.

Well i think first only 13 episodes were made and aired and due to the success of the show they made the whole first season.

1 season only is just too small for such a hit program. Plus i dont really see what else they can do in the program? I mean its prison break.. They cant really do anything else in the program.

Guys Prison Break season 3 has ended with 13 episodes (due to WGA strike) and so is the supernatural with 12 episodes, Heroes with 11 episodes and Nip/Tuck with 15. Don't know about Smallville but lets see.

And bad news for the 4400 fans (like me) .... they ditched it as well.. no more 4400 from here on.

Journeyman and Bionic Woman have also ended. JFYI.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Journeyman and Bionic Woman have also ended. JFYI.
[/quote]

I don’t watch them FYI :P

Bionic women is just waste of HD equipment…

Alienz in America has also ended :)

Ended as in no more episodes? [:o] Ever ?

The first season was stupendously awesome. But once they were out of the prison it went stupid. I stopped watching a around 4 months ago. I just couldn’t take it when Michael Scofield had to get out of YET another prison!
[/quote][quote=", post:, topic:"]
LOST is better than Prison Break.
[/quote]

Ditto, to both.

I watch Heroes too. S3, I hear, will be out this fall.

I’m hoping Lost will end soon - it’s fast becoming a drag - but I still like it :P

Ended as in no more episodes? [:o] Ever ?
[/quote]

4400 is ended, as in never to return again, but others will return hopefully.

4400 is ended, as in never to return again, but others will return hopefully.

[/quote]

Sorry but 4400 is ?