Who are the good movies (xvid) uploaders besides axxo,fxg and fxm?

coz you know its just easy to put name of the uploader in the search box and then choose from the list. so far i only know these three persons (fxg and fxm actually have whole team) so i thought to ask you guys to name some other few good quality uploaders of xvid movies.

thnx

there are other uploaders like Saphire LMG and Pukka

most of these guys upload their torrents on only private trackers but other ppl upload their releases on public trackers

so no problem findin them

Xvid Low Quality Rippers:Axxo,Vomit,Saphire,Alliance,Pukka,FXG,FXM

Xvid Medium Quality Rippers:Diamond, IMBT,NeDivx,Done,DEiTY,HLS,Fragment,WRD,DMT

Xvid High Quality Rippers: C00ldUdE, TLF, PRoDJi, WAF,Unseen

x264 Excellent Quality Rippers:NhaNc3, BMDru, TLF(NEW RELEASES)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

’]Xvid Low Quality Rippers:Axxo,Vomit,Saphire,Alliance,Pukka,FXG,FXM

Xvid Medium Quality Rippers:Diamond, IMBT,NeDivx,Done,DEiTY,HLS,Fragment,WRD,DMT

Xvid High Quality Rippers: C00ldUdE, TLF, PRoDJi, WAF,Unseen

x264 Excellent Quality Rippers:NhaNc3, BMDru, TLF(NEW RELEASES)

[/quote]

yeah nhanc3 is a great uploader superb quality

It depends actually, as far as R5's are concerned i prefer downloading a TLo rip. They always rip in x264 AC3 codecs. Most of the times, the size of movie is a little more than the rest of the lot but trust me its really worth it.

PS: Wouldn't this discussion be more appropriate if carried along in the torrents thread?

here is the list of reliable movie uploaders..

aXXo

nhanc3

DiAMOND/DMD,

UnSeeN/USN,

FXG,

FLAiTE,

mVs,

SAPHiRE,

ESPiSE,

BeStDivX,

PreVail,

DOMiNO,

aAF,

NeDiVx,

VoMiT,

Chakra,

DoNE,

Larceny,

FRAGMENT,

PUKKA,

iSO700,

TRVE,

RESERVED,

iMBT,

iGNiTE,

BaLD,

LMG,

SSF,

ALLiANCE,

UNiVERSAL

most the scene groups follow almost same rules to encode movies. so there is not much difference in them. but I still like to go for DiAMOND tag on releases. :D

otherwise I just download from any group as long as the release is confirmed to be a proper DVDRip .

R5 sucks iMO . their audio is from TS which is mostly not good. Screeners are much better than R5.

diamond and nhanc3!

for movie releases one should keep an eye on rlslog.net

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

diamond and nhanc3!

for movie releases one should keep an eye on rlslog.net

[/quote]

yeah and irfree.com is very good too. actually I see more updates there than rlslog. :D and scnsrc.net is created by the ex-mods of rlslog, i think. and vcdquality.com is very good site as well more movie updates and release news kinda stuff. :D you can actually find nfos and pic samples of movies there.

do you know more trusted/good sites like those? please share. :D

klaxxon is a good ripper but he has taken the name from axxo