Which SIM to get?

Assalama Liekum Everybody,

Recently i got my own new CNIC and previously so i want to get a new SIM of my own registered with my CNIC. Now i am confused about choosing SIM as there are many operators now. Tell me that which one is best by service?

I suggest you:

1-DJUICE-Its one place, its fun to be young!

It has best SMS packages ever. Even if you don't subscribe any package the sms rates on any network are 0.25paisas/msg.

2-JAZZ-Apna Hai!

It provides the best network in the whole country. Where ever you'r if you have Mobilink then no worries.

3-Zong-Sab Keh Do!

If you use internet through mobile, then Zong is the best choice as it has the best internet packages.

And Glow by Warid if you'r Atif Aslam's fan LOL!

What's about Telenor ? :)

^Yea. Telenor Talk shawlk is good but not up to the mark. Same packages, FnF stuff and all that!

I strongly recommend that you choose your own mobile phone number instead of buying just any number. A lot of providers allow you to do that online:

zong - http://203.82.55.30/BYN

telenor post paid - https://ssp-wss.telenor.com.pk/

warid - http://www.waridtel.com/consumer/zem/buy_online.php

For calling i need a moderate connection but it must be good with SMS.

^Then go for Djuice. Besides sms bundles it has voice packages also. 1/min on FnF and late night packages 4/hour. Go for it!

U-fone "Tum Hi T Ho"

ufone is the best telecom servies in pakistan. it offer many sms N calling pkage.I suggest u for Ufone sim....

I am using Ufone right now. No doubt its best in SMS but its voice quality isn't good and signal reception sucks in my house especially in my own room. Warid works great in that room.

^Ufone only provides best sms packages but not 'Good service' and then best becomes useless.

As I said above, you should give a try to either Djuice or Jazz. :)

Its purely depends upon your demands and requirements!

If you are addicted to SMS then Djuice is best and if you like to make calls then Telenor Talkshawk is best choice

get all those because now all very cheap and with lots of sms and free mints just insert which offer is nice and than put out and insert another one

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I suggest you:

1-DJUICE-Its one place, its fun to be young!

It has best SMS packages ever. Even if you don’t subscribe any package the sms rates on any network are 0.25paisas/msg.

2-JAZZ-Apna Hai!

It provides the best network in the whole country. Where ever you’r if you have Mobilink then no worries.

3-Zong-Sab Keh Do!

If you use internet through mobile, then Zong is the best choice as it has the best internet packages.

[/quote]

When did we get those two carriers?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Assalama Liekum Everybody,

Recently i got my own new CNIC and previously so i want to get a new SIM of my own registered with my CNIC. Now i am confused about choosing SIM as there are many operators now. Tell me that which one is best by service?

[/quote]

Don’t get confused cause eventually, they’re all the same.

Still if u want to be particular, let us know ur “would be” usage… I am sure you would get plenty of satisfying replies.

Except Jazz you can try any other network.Jazz will rip you off.

I just want good SMS packages. A decent voice quality. I am using Ufone SIM and voice sucks on it. Signal reception is very poor in my area but they have very good SMS bundles offer so i want SMS and normal voice quality. :)

go for zong...... subscribe to daily sms package and cheapest call rates to other networks as well and its voice quality is better.....or ask someone in ur area that ov which u get the best reception and then select according to that ..

good voice quality? go for zong + they have cheap sms package(s) as well.