Which Search engine you use?

which Search engine you use for for Search ?

Google ?

Yahoo ?

Msn ?

Ask ?

google

Thats not even a question worth asking. The overwhelming majority of people here (and around the world) use Google as their default search engine. Google didn't just become a mega-giant in the internet world without reason.

Google. Google's the internet company, and they have great web products. Bing is good too. Yahoo uses Bing's engine as far as I know.

Google

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Thats not even a question worth asking. The overwhelming majority of people here (and around the world) use Google as their default search engine. Google didn’t just become a mega-giant in the internet world without reason.
[/quote]

x2

google

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Thats not even a question worth asking. The overwhelming majority of people here (and around the world) use Google as their default search engine. Google didn’t just become a mega-giant in the internet world without reason.
[/quote]

ditto

and this thread is meaning less too…

Google

Google is best. :)

Altavista ... LOL :P

Google All they way !

google the best :P

Google of course

BTW I've read Yauba and Exalead are good search engines, if you're looking for an alternative, I don't know what makes them special. I've used Yauba, and it's good for research, it shows Word, PDF, Images, etc. on the same page.

I like to use Google because of speed.

Google & Bing

Msn= Bing rite..

Anyways Google is ma hompeage.. so tht was i use... if it will ever stop workin ill switch to yahoo..

Google

Always

Google, obviously, is the best search engine around. They also have some good online products. Yahoo is good too, but it uses Bing's engine. Bing is great for image search.

I am using Google search engine for last many years and it is really working well for me. As it gives the accurate result for all kind of search , also gives some quality traffic to my web site. Also helps to index new sites very quickly.