Which one is the best zong,mobilink,ufone,telenor or warid?

its a general question that which cellular company is leading now adays ?????????

Zong, everyone is converting to it...

i also think that zong is rocking ...........

AS far as number of connections are concerned... I ranked them

1. Mobilink -

2. Ufone

3. Telenor

4. Warid

4. Zong

Zong Balance Khaa jaata hai , Mere 200 kha chuka hai :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Zong, everyone is converting to it…
[/quote]

How Do You Know???Those Mera Number hai 0300xxxxxxx aur mera network hai zong ads prove nothing so you better back up your claim :rolleyes:

UFone is better imo ;)

its a general question that which cellular company is leading now adays ???
[/quote]

in what aspect ??

sales ?? number of customers they have ?? customer services ?? rate wise ?? there are several things which can let one company down and other on top rank :)

btw i m warid user and happy with it :)

[/quote]

Next time when zong is eating your balance, take a picture of it & post it on the internet, then give me its link…

'shoxee'

u are talking about balance kha jata hai .........

once i used jazz my balance also went away ...........so ......... and i am talking about majorly of the services and the coverage aspect of companies and good voice etc.....

i love UFONE .................. TUM HI TU HOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

the cheapest roaming rate . awesome.

and specailly i got 033333333x3 which cant b another ;)

Kaisay PIC loon ? i mean video nikaalon ultimate ? saari situation ke ?:D lol .....

Warid is the best

TELENOR IS BEST....ESPECIALLY DJUICE WID BEST SMS RATES....n the biggest data network provider...decent company..!!

^ some people who have mobilink they say that we are special people 'jis k pas moblink hai uski shaan hi aur hoti hai " they say like this lolz :D

well i think

#Mobilink's customer service is really good they pick call quite fastly....and i dont beleive mobilinks's shows that it covers whgole of pak but voice isnot clear and signal drops......

#Ufone has many offers...ufone is getting importance cuz of adds the major reason of popularity but its good too no doubt

#Telenor's nite pakages are not good call drops and customer service sooo poor it takes too long too talk to an operator...

#Warid is now adays much back and expensive pakages....

#zong is rocking now adays aveage customer service, nite pakeges damn good , quick call, damn good internet pakages no one has given yet, sms pakage is also very very good but still no advance balance service is in zong :(

#zong is rocking now adays aveage customer service

[/quote]

For this one, i COMPLETELY disagree. Zong’s customer service is the CRAPPIEST i’ve ever seen. They take 10 - 15+ minutes to pick up a call. :confused:

In my opinion, nobody beats warid in quality(or atleast in my village). Zong has very crappy customer service, I'm trying to get a telenor sim converted to zong, they say they're gonna call back for porting my number, its been 2 days.

[/quote]

Meray bhi kaffi paisay kha chukka hey… but same thing happened to Ufone, Mobilink, when they started.

But in the end i think for overall i will go for ufone.

for internet packages, Zong

For Internet Speed, Telenor (no comparison)

For Coverage, again Telenor

Mobilink is bloody too expensive, with cheap coverage

Telenor is also expensive in many sense.

AS far as number of connections are concerned… I ranked them

1. Mobilink -

2. Ufone

3. Telenor

4. Warid

4. Zong

[/quote]

Crappy Ranking

This is the correct ranking on the basis of good packages

1. Zong

2. Ufone

3. Warid

4. Mobilink

5. Telenor

sImpLy.......................................wArID

well ULTIMATE... when ever i call zong help line they pick in about 5 minutes .......... so i have never waited for soo long the most poor customer service is of telenor i think cuz from the very beginning till now we have to wait for soooooooooo long.... overall ZONGpakages are good and telenor's internet speed really has no comparison