Which network have best and most up to date site?

Ufone? Mobilink? Telenor? Zong? Warid? InstapHone?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Ufone? Mobilink? Telenor? Zong? Warid? InstapHone?

[/quote]

instaphone :D

instaphone :D

[/quote]

hahahaha

i guess Warid..

mobilink/ and djuice......

i guess Warid…
[/quote]

yes

mobilink/ and djuice…
[/quote]

djuice not a network its a package powered by telenor

djuice has a separate website. like ufone prepay life and mobilinkworld.... so it part of that company

telenor/djuice and zong has up to date sites

ufone mobilink and warid update their sites "after" the luanch of product/package not on the same day of luanching.

warid have best portal which you can get much interesting services by signing up like send handset settings, phonbooks and more

warid have best portal which you can get much interesting services by signing up like send handset settings, phonbooks and more
[/quote]

ya warid

i think all of them must have forum Discussion on their webs so user can discuss about network and help problems who have ability to internet

i think all of them must have forum Discussion on their webs so user can discuss about network and help problems who have ability to internet
[/quote]

I agree too. But there aren’t going to be as many users as you would expect on those forums, but it would still be helpful to some.

ufone

i dont know but i still have not found the News service in ufone site although it is been several days.

ZONG Ki GPRS Profile Ager Kisi ko Yaad Hai tu Step by Step Write Kere I am Waiting

its ufone

ufone rox every where

they update they website even b4 the addvertisement is on air