Which model of PSP to buy?

Dear All

Wish to buy PSP for my kid. Please guide me which model is best and also China PSP is good or Ipod is good? Which one have more games?

Buy PSP2000, as it can run pirated games. And its games are much better than iPods

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Buy PSP2000, as it can run pirated games. And its games are much better than iPods
[/quote]

Thanks dear for your suggestion.

Hope others would also contribute their experience and suggestion.

Price of the PSP 2000 raised, now, shopkeepers asking 22000 for PSP

WTH????

Do yourself a favor and go to Pakgamers.com

Their crowd are reliable and there are good deals available.

WTH???

Do yourself a favor and go to Pakgamers.com

Their crowd are reliable and there are good deals available.

[/quote]

Thanks but seems prices high due to shortage of PSP 2000 and PSP3000 unhackable.

by Chinese PSP you mean buying from there? if so they are good, i lived in china for 8 years and my mom has bought 5 psp there for cousin and all theirs work....

A PSP is differnet from IPOd... if your kid loves listening and watching songs more then gaming then the IPOD is good them.... i exactly recommend a Itouch which is the same costs as a new PSP... and is better then IPOD and has pretty good games if you can get it unlocked and jailbreak

by Chinese PSP you mean buying from there? if so they are good, i lived in china for 8 years and my mom has bought 5 psp there for cousin and all theirs work…

A PSP is differnet from IPOd… if your kid loves listening and watching songs more then gaming then the IPOD is good them… i exactly recommend a Itouch which is the same costs as a new PSP… and is better then IPOD and has pretty good games if you can get it unlocked and jailbreak

[/quote]

Thanks buddy for advice.