Which mobile set is the best to date?

Hey guyz , i have to buy a new mobile , and i wanna have ur opinion that which is the best set to date ?? please let me know ur options so that we can come to know which is the best and most popular set .

I need usage of all functions like camera , text , calling , edge , gps ( optional ). . .

Depends on the price. I'd say the iphone is the best all around, the the gphone close behind, but they're both 40-50K.

At lower prices, from 2k all the way to 40K, I think the Nokia phones are better than all the other ones.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hey guyz , i have to buy a new mobile , and i wanna have ur opinion that which is the best set to date ?? please let me know ur options so that we can come to know which is the best and most popular set .

I need usage of all functions like camera , text , calling , edge , gps ( optional ). . .

[/quote]

Depends on your budget, how much can u spend on it, also which model you prefer.

i have dnt limit to the budget , just let me know about ur experience , which is the best ???

i have dnt limit to the budget , just let me know about ur experience , which is the best ???
[/quote]

Well it varies, these gadgets keeps on coming with new offers and options, i am using Samsung SGH-D880 duos (coz of two sims being used in one mobile) it has EDGE, GSM GPRS, HSDPA (3G), 3MP camera, FM Radio, Java etc, but still i’d prefer Nokia, (my last nokia phone was 6300) i could easily download/install many softwares which this samsung does not support. Why don’t you login to www.gsmarena.com or www.letsgomobile.org and check out for your requirements there.

come on friend , i want to know the opinion of people on this forum , just to know what these techy people think about it , other wise i have a lot of research on mobile phones as it was my project in MBA first semester

Well it depends on one's choice some people like looks and some people like features (or some just like to showoff :D). in other words to each his own

what is ur choice

iphone have the looks but not many functions compared to nokia mobiles.

I say go for n95 8gb. Its packed with functions. However the design is not as good looking as iphone.

If u could wait then nokia is launching a new model 5800 .Its quite similar to iphone but with all the functions.

if u can't wait then get n95 8gb.

Depends on the price. I’d say the iphone is the best all around, the the gphone close behind, but they’re both 40-50K.

At lower prices, from 2k all the way to 40K, I think the Nokia phones are better than all the other ones.

[/quote]

What’s a gphone? Google Phone? i thought that was just “Android”?

Btw, I think Iphone rocks!

yeah , i have got iphone 3g 32 gb , its awesome !

I Think Nokia N95 is Great I have the simple version it has gps edge 5 mp camera.That means dvd quality videos.It is Great i Love it.And people who think iphone is better then N95 they need to try n95 also.i beats iphone by miles great device!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Just My Opinion

currently go for Samsung's Innov8.

a very nice symbian fone having

nice build quality

8MP of cam with very nice quality and video recording at VGA 30fps and QVGA @ 120fps.

1200mAH battery

Nice big screen.

Native divx support.

Stereo Speakers

virtual 5.1 from Headfone jack.

GPS

and all other goodies which N95 has.

it is not yet available here if it is i dont know the exact price but if u have someone who can send it to u from abrod then get it ASAP.

wat about

Samsung i900 Omnia

is it available in Pakistan?

in these days NOKIA 3310..U can keep it every time..

Be cautious mobile-stealing has become the order of the day:|

^ Very True Dogar Bhai Very True

in these days NOKIA 3310…U can keep it every time…

Be cautious mobile-stealing has become the order of the day:|

[/quote]

grow up dogar sahab !

Samsung G600 is best so for I used and Nokia N95 is my 2nd best mobile

go 4 iPhone OR Nokia N95

Nokia 3310/1100 with its anti-hijack technology works best for me.