Which Mobile Phone is Best for Internet Browsing?

Hi,

i want to use Internet on my mobile phone, but i am confused after checking different Nokia and other company models for internet browsing....

actually i want to use WiFi in my mobile phone..

please suggest me some mobile phones models with in Rs.18000 range.....

Thanks

Any of the Android based phones are going to give you the best Internet... Adobe is supposed to be releasing Flash for Android, which will give it much better web capabilities than any other phone in the market.

I would recommend going for something with at least 800X400 resolution with touchscreen then you can get nearest desktop web browsing experience on your mobile phone..

Or if you are not fan of Android then get Nokia N900 it will also provide you better experience of web browsing with its qwerty board and it Has a very best browser on it with some annoying OS (i don't know whats the OS name)

[quote=“pakbuzzle, post:, topic:”]

actually i want to use WiFi in my mobile phone…

[/quote]

Then get any touch-screen smartphone with Wifi, duh.

[quote=“armada, post:2, topic:14958”]

(i don’t know whats the OS name)

[/quote]

Its Maemo.

Nokia E52 is the best choice which fulfill all your requirements.

LUNTRADER007 IS BACK WITH GREAT LUN DEMAND TO F/U/C/K THE ALL F/U/C/K/A/B/L/E/S

INTOX I AM BACK SO YOU COULD SUCK MY ROYAL D/I/C/K OH YOU CALL YOUR F/A/G/G/O/T SELF AM4TL NOW YOU F/U/C/K

I AM BACK ASAD YOU FAT F/U/C/K

ALL YOU NOOBS BOW DOWN TO LUNTRADER'S ROYAL LUN.

THIS IS JUST TO LET ALL, THAT LUNTRADER WILL MESS YOU ALL UP, LOT COMING LASTER ON............ STAY TUNED

INTOX I AM BACK SO YOU COULD SUCK MY ROYAL D/I/C/K OH YOU CALL YOUR F/A/G/G/O/T SELF AM4TL NOW YOU F/U/C/K

THIS IS JUST TO LET ALL, THAT LUNTRADER WILL MESS YOU ALL UP, LOT COMING LASTER ON............ STAY TUNED