Which mobile network is the best?

Hello,

Here you can let us to know about your favorite mobile networks like Mobilink, Warid, Ufone, and Zong etc..

Please also tell a reason as to why you like.

Wel one's choice of network depends on few things. Moreocer, each network has different tariff plans to attract diverse cliental. You have to keep some of the following in mind while selecting network of your choice.

1. Location where you have to use

2. Choice of services, which you are likely to use morr.

3. CS of the network.

4. Reliability of the network.

5. Coverage.

6. Services vs quality.

Depending on my daily requirement of cellular services, my choice of network is Zong. Though its not perfect but it suits me so far considering its daily sms service and prepaid internet package because my cell is connected through GPRS to retrieve my mail and update important feeds.

Ufone is the best at least they have delivery reports package :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Ufone is the best at least they have delivery reports package :P
[/quote]

I would rate if worst rather. I have signal issues even in Islamabad. :P I think Telenor can really be graded high when it comes to coverage. They have even gone to remotest of the areas. As far as tarrif is concerned ufone beats all. Tension free and teen minute package suits best if one needs to call at random numbers. Yet ufone’s quality of service is pathetic of all. Have not tried zong so don’t know much about that. Mobilink just enjoys a bit of monoply being with largest customer base. EDGE from Telenor and zong is far better than the one offered by ufone. Zong even offers very reasonable prices for that.

I think Warid is the best cellular company. Taking into consideration their Glow Package that is purely for youth.....

all are same you can use any one. becoz all wants money. so all provide same rate

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hello,

Here you can let us to know about your favorite mobile networks like Mobilink, Warid, Ufone, and Zong etc…

Please also tell a reason as to why you like.

[/quote]

in what aspects i mean msging aspects calling aspects what?

Warid is best due to its voice quality and more

best tv adds Ufone

best coverage mobilink and jazz

best customers cares Warid

best packages Zong

nothing is telenor

Best SMS - Ufone

Best Voice Quality - Warid

Best EDGE Internet - Zong

Best Coverage - Mobilink