Which Mobile Network Is Best

Share your opinion About Mobile Networks by keeping these points in view.

1.Coverage and call quality

2.Tarrif

3.SMS Packages

4.Internet Packages

5.Help Line

You can get all the tariff rates on PTA website for each cellular company. You can compare it yourself from there. In my opinion Warid is best i ported my Ufone number to Warid but if you want to get the cheapest packages then go for Zong.

[quote=“Xeebasra, post:, topic:”]

Share your opinion About Mobile Networks by keeping these points in view.

1.Coverage and call quality

2.Tarrif

3.SMS Packages

4.Internet Packages

5.Help Line

[/quote]

Why?

Mobilink is best.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Telenor is best

Zong is the worst with cheap infrastruture .. you will be having bad time with it, reception was warid is nice.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Zong is great in Karachi. Their helpline sucks balls, but other than that it's pretty good. Their packages (incl. bundle packages) are usually cheaper than others and call clarity and reception is also good.

The overall best mobile network in Pakistan is probably Telenor though.

IMHO, Mobilink is the best in respect to quality and coverage in my areas.
i am using Mobilink indigo i-package.
Where as Ufone also has widespread coverage with better tariff.

I'll rank ufone and mobilink both no.1. and warid can be placed on 2nd. But Zong omg, it suX. Telenor has good tariff but coverage sucks big time.

Telenor's internet has taken a massive downward hit recently. I ported my number to Telenor, and their network upgrade (which, according to the call center agent, recently completed) hasn't done much to improve the network coverage nor the internet speeds.

So, I'm going to vouch for Mobilink too (trouble is, Mobilink won't let me place conference calls on prepaid, and you can't recharge your account from many banks' ATMs) so Telenor wins there.

At the end of the day, I need a signal and working connectivity. Right now, Mobilink seems to tick those two requirements.

I tried Ufone's internet... let's not talk about it....

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk