Which Map services is most uptodate. (urgent)

which map service is most updated.... like google earth isnt.. it showed I.I.Chundrigarh road with cars when it was torn up for atleast over four months....

for pakistan there is none

Google Earth Is not a map service :) its a satellite view of the earths its not meant to be used as a map. Google Maps is a map service and must be pretty accurate and uptodate because it is updated by the users and the second thing is that google just recently allowed the pakistani maps on google maps to be edited so you may not find everything but good progress has been made. you better check it out

^ ok.... ill

yeh there is no map for Pakistan, but you still can have look at msn and google but just hit map button located at right hand side top corner of map.

but its not street map just very very major roads only

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

which map service is most updated… like google earth isnt… it showed I.I.Chundrigarh road with cars when it was torn up for atleast over four months…
[/quote]

the satellite image of karachi in google earth is quite old,i think from 1997-98

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

the satellite image of karachi in google earth is quite old,i think from 1997-98
[/quote]

exactly… i dont need actual map but a satelite image which is not quite old will be good…

www.naqsha.net