Which LCD-Monitor is the best

Hey everyone i am going to buy a 20inch widescreen lcd tomorrow and need any opinions from you guys which brand to go for.

price range is 11-15k.

which brand would u guys prefer?

Dell, Hp, Acer, Samsung, Philips, LG ?

Any suggestions would be welcome. thanks.

Viewsonic.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hey everyone i am going to buy a 20inch widescreen lcd tomorrow and need any opinions from you guys which brand to go for.

price range is 11-15k.

which brand would u guys prefer?

Dell, Hp, Acer, Samsung, Philips, LG ?

Any suggestions would be welcome. thanks.

[/quote]

if you look at the reviews available online, most of them say Dell + Samsung are the best. personally i recommend you get samsung.

Viewsonic

and if not having mind on it...

then Dell...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

if you look at the reviews available online, most of them say Dell + Samsung are the best. personally i recommend you get samsung.

[/quote]

i bought brand new dell w2009 for rs 13000 few years back its a good monitor

but there is very big downside or scar associated with dell brand in pakistan since used computer market is over saturated with used dell computer and hardware, so everybody who see my dell monitor think that i bought it used for for rs 6000 or something, thats the first thing they think, and its really irritating s-h-i-t when in fact i paid full retail price for new one.

Get viewsonic. At first i was looking for samsung. But they mostly have glossy displays. Viewsonic on the other hand has a matte display. The reason matte display is better is that it does not reflect light and is easy on the eyes when reading documents and articles etc. Further, the viewsonic model i have has a response time of only 2ms so it's great for movies and gaming as well.

Hope u get a good one, i mean a good one for LCD :) and if your money is still in your wallet then According to your budget "Viewsonic" would be best bang for the buck ;)

Thanx everyone.

Bought HP x20LED 20" Diagonal LCD Monitor.

Bas dil aaa gaya tha (:.

Hmm..thats a nice choice btw..LED displays have sharp and bright displays and consume less power. How much did you get if for?

13200, it's awesome. thanks.