Which laptop is good Dell or HP? please suggest

Hello

Which company laptop is good and more reliable Dell or HP, please suggest.

Thanks

Fariya Enterprises

Top laptop vendors list (PC only)

Sony

Toshiba

Hp world's best selling laptops

Dell

Acer

Fujistu

Msi

Samsung

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hello

Which company laptop is good and more reliable Dell or HP, please suggest.

Thanks

Fariya Enterprises

[/quote]

It also depends on the class you are buying of a particular company,

e.g. Satellite line of Toshiba sucks but is the cheapest in Toshiba’s line, Qosmos is better but expensive.

In HP Compaq is lowest one and not that great, their Envy line is pretty awesome and also expensive.

So it depends.

Sony’s in general are a little expensive compared to the others, but have decent built quality.

It also depends on the class you are buying of a particular company,

e.g. Satellite line of Toshiba sucks but is the cheapest in Toshiba’s line, Qosmos is better but expensive.

In HP Compaq is lowest one and not that great, their Envy line is pretty awesome and also expensive.

So it depends.

Sony’s in general are a little expensive compared to the others, but have decent built quality.

[/quote]

I am Toshiba Satellite user and i think it is best

I am Toshiba Satellite user and i think it is best

[/quote]

I use to think that too when i got my satellite until after a year and a half when the dvd drive didn’t work, the batt. out of the box was less than an hour died in less than a year.

I was naive and innocent too until i got a sony and the difference in built quality is obvious but sony runs a little expensive than satellite.

It’s all about how much you are willing to pay and what you want for your money.

Top laptop vendors list (PC only)

Sony

Toshiba

Hp world’s best selling laptops

Dell

Acer

Fujistu

Msi

Samsung

[/quote]

You cant judge the best like this. Its wrong to say that any particular brand is the BEST.

It all depends on the series and model in consideration.

Will you rate Acer Ferari lower then HP G62? NO Way, acer ferari is acer’s top series which is built, quality and performance wise much much higher then many HP machines. Toshiba Qosmio will beat many Sony machines in performance. Fujitsu Siemens is a “Made in Germany” Machine, and you are rating it lower then acer. Built quality of Fujitsu Siemens is much much better then Acer and even Dell.

You have not mentioned Asus and Lenovo. Think pads “T” series from Lenovo are great Professional machines.

You have put the samsung in lowest, while their industrial laptops are unmatched with any other brand.

So, compiling a list like above will not be fair.

You cant judge the best like this. Its wrong to say that any particular brand is the BEST.

It all depends on the series and model in consideration.

Will you rate Acer Ferari lower then HP G62? NO Way, acer ferari is acer’s top series which is built, quality and performance wise much much higher then many HP machines. Toshiba Qosmio will beat many Sony machines in performance. Fujitsu Siemens is a “Made in Germany” Machine, and you are rating it lower then acer. Built quality of Fujitsu Siemens is much much better then Acer and even Dell.

You have not mentioned Asus and Lenovo. Think pads “T” series from Lenovo are great Professional machines.

You have put the samsung in lowest, while their industrial laptops are unmatched with any other brand.

So, compiling a list like above will not be fair.

[/quote]

Exactly my point, you can’t compare different class of one company to a different class to another laptop.

It’s like you can compare a Lexus to an Acura, but you can’t compare Lexus to Honda.

Don’t dissect my analogy, it’s a reference.

Its all about configuration and Price. I being a computer engineer always keeps these two things in mind.

HP all the way.

Always used HP laptops, I'm using my 5th HP laptop, Bout few for other friends, Surprisingly never had any complain.

i would recommend HP

Go for Dell. It is far more reliable than HP.

Everyone over here would be having his her own review, experience, complains and feedback about the brand they using product of. But every brand has its own traits to be trade off with other brands while making purchase.

dell is better quality, had sony paid very high end price for in 2006. overheating was very serious issue, one of my friend bought sony laptop recently he is already complaining about heat (he is not based in Pakistan so its not weather)

What is your use ??

You need a desktop replacement or gaming laptop or mainstream laptop or ultra portable laptops or convertibles ??

Most of the big brands are 90% same. Chose that one which have a good service in your location.

Just list out your needs then select a model (not brand) which is best for you !!

Check HP TM2 its a very good (damn cool too) laptop in budget.

as far as 'brand love' goes; my vote goes Dell (dell vs hp).

If possible buy Thinkpad or Macbook Pro. These two are the best.

nfl wholesale jerseys Domain during the baseball has become all too low - cost, sponsors ’ dress inventors play a upgrading the most notable form if you wish to get the same attraction of the collectors and also viewers since the optimize contributes to retail within their options still left to come to that will help you tennis games has to offer. Today’s accurate sports jerseys designed with high quality technologies leaving light return because of the body temperature as well as in vapors for this atmosphere. It has enemies do it convenience of your car physical heavy session, baseball is extremely distinguished. Such a t-shirt has the service and or maneuverability and avoid purchasing some kind of heavier longest, which can be involved and now no more bars the game making a correct in detail shirt scheme will usually they have to facilitate otherwise sponsors or not change that provides. Tags: authentic baseball jerseys, cheesy baseball jerseys, bulk baseball jerseys

No doubt, HP is the best in Pakistan at least

perhaps this would help.

As you can see Hp has the highest rate of malfunction in laptops and asus has the least, therefore asus is the best laptops anywhere.

laptopmalfunctionstatistics.jpg

^you didn't give the source

how authentic this graph is?

HP lacks built quality, while the laptops are affordable as compared to the rest.