dell Inspiron 15

core i3 1.8ghz

touch screen

4gb ram

Intel hd 4000 graphics

5000gb hdd

6 cell battery

these 3 are under 500 dollars

lapi is for home use for hd movies music photo editing and sometimes casual game plays

Any of the above mentioned will get the task done.

Since you need it for casual gaming Intel HD 4000 graphics is okay on lower graphic settings and will deliver low FPS.

If you need better gameplay, then I suggest you get a notebook with a quad core AMD APU which have far superior multimedia and gaming performance and will also be slightly less heavier on your pocket.

NOTE : Last year I got ASUS K53TA notebook with AMD APU 1.4GHZ-2.3GHz with AMD HD 6720G2 1GB DDR3, 6GB RAM, HDMI, VGA, USB 3.0 etc and that all came for just $429.

got another option

Lenovog510 core i5 3.10GHz 1600MHz 3MB (4th Gen haswell )

graphics intel 4600 HD

Lenovo is an awesome machine m also using Lenovo .............

I got an hp ultrabook and im glad i did, Hp envy 14 , boots faster and has. 2gb Radeon installed, Im playing gta 4, cod Mw2 , blak ops, nfs the run on high settings and runs pretty cool (75C max)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shop?

price?

i got it for 49000 from Athar Tariq (computer shop in defence lahore)

its 3rd gen , 4gb ddr3 and a ssd drive (32gb) that has windows, works really good.
I have owned a hp probook 4520d first gen i3 before that and i can tell this is an awesome machine.

I however donot recommend if it is going to be used roughly or abused. hinges are weak but as long as you donot throw it on a wall it is pretty solid constucted.

heres the number of the guy +92 321 4107800
give him a call and ask for envy 4 or envy 6, both are amazing machines. if you can spend more get the one with a i7 processor its worth the extra money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brand new or slightly used?

are they authorized hp seller?

warranty?

specs wise its alot cheaper

32gb ssd and 500gb hdd?

I'll call him thanks for the number

Finally got it Acer E

Simple specs

Core i3 4010u 1.7GHz 4th generation

Memory 4GB

HHD 750 GB

4400 HD iris graphics

lil review

Business class laptop very simple design, great battery time due to its Haswell processor i guess , hinges feels solid, damn quiet and tilting angle is way too much I didn't like the keyboard :(

[quote=", post:9, topic:20643"]

Finally got it Acer E

Simple specs
Core i3 4010u 1.7GHz 4th generation

Memory 4GB

HHD 750 GB

4400 HD iris graphics

lil review
Business class laptop very simple design, great battery time due to its Haswell processor i guess , hinges feels solid, damn quiet and tilting angle is way too much I didn’t like the keyboard :(

[/quote]

Looks wicked ! How much did you pay for that?

all 3 have intel video thus all 3 are useless.

on laptap it says your PC has M disc ready drive what exactly is this ???