Which is the best VoIP Solution available in the market?

Please can anyone tell me the name and company name which provides VoIP Solutions in Pakistan.

PTCL is the best

I am asking about VoIP solution for call center.

TRG, ZRG, Avaya, Abacus. Don't remember more right now.

What kind of business do you have, where you are willing to equip call center for?

You might also need a BPO provider.

OK. Lifer tell me about yourself ... what you are currently doing? Can we talk on phone.

vonage is best

How you can say that?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Please can anyone tell me the name and company name which provides VoIP Solutions in Pakistan.
[/quote]

you have call center license ?

No dear .... but we provide call center solutions namely trixbox Pro

^What the hell???? :/

You asked a question about a service provider, seems like you were wondering to buy a service from... While you were really about to advertise your own service.. huh??

If you are so good in providing services then you should use a proper advertisement channel, which on WP is the "Buy/Sell" thread.

And please do not waste times of others, making threads with un-needed information.

Because

If you are a call center solutions provider then you better know what you asked on this thread.

The OP has been banned for posting pointless one-liners. But I will wait for him to return from his ban and see how he continues to behave. If his aim is only to blatantly advertise his company then he'll be banned very soon.

@ KA

I was not trying to promote or advertise about my products. i was just trying to find out the best VoIP Solution available in the market. I was doing research.

PTCL and