Which is the best post paid service?

In terms of tariff to same network and other network? I dont care about VAS and other stuff.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

In terms of tariff to same network and other network? I dont care about VAS and other stuff.
[/quote]

There’s no best service, there’s only the one that’s best for you. That’s right! Do your own research and list cons of pros of each service (that apply to you). Not everyone has the same requirements.

[/quote]

well in my opinion WARID is best in POSTPAID using from 2 yrs now and really satisfied :)

You need to workout your self as you only know what kind of serice you required, you may want per second or per 30 seconds or per minutes etc..... So, better check tarrif your self or atleast your actual requirment or usage post here

well in my opinion WARID is best in POSTPAID using from 2 yrs now and really satisfied :)

[/quote]

ya the tariff of warid is very good IMO

Warid's network is decent, their customer service sucks. Their "systems" are always down and their billing department is just a front for their "concerned department." Mobilink is worse.

I recently ported my Warid number to Telenor.

Telenor is sufficiently professional and their services are top notch, however as of late, I've noticed quite a few network busys in my home area, although that problem seems to have resolved itself in the last day or so.

No idea about Zong or Ufone though.

I had telenor har second talk show package, package was good but some time, when really urgent need to call, it show network bussy or did not hear other's voice. So, when telenor do not work when we need urgently than we should think about it.

seems like telenor is following the footstep of mobilink

I think ZONG is best. I am using no busy network. Call connects in a while and voice also clear. They are using wateen cable. Their post paid packages are cheapest amongst the others.

I think ZONG is best. I am using no busy network. Call connects in a while and voice also clear. They are using wateen cable. Their post paid packages are cheapest amongst the others.
[/quote]

NO bussy network of zong might be becuase very less customer as compare to others

if you talk about postpaid not better then WARID and on 2nd i put mobilink . rest your choice upon your taste :)

1st Warid second ufone third telenor.

I really urge people to not post such open ended questions like 'what is the best internet/cellular (etc) service'. There are 1000+ members here, each with his/her own opinion and in the end you'll probably get fairly equal number of votes for each service. So why bother? If you actually care enough go through already existing threads and you'll find out what kind of problems consumers are facing with each service provider and you can form your own opinion in the end.

I really urge people to not post such open ended questions like ‘what is the best internet/cellular (etc) service’. There are 1000+ members here, each with his/her own opinion and in the end you’ll probably get fairly equal number of votes for each service. So why bother? If you actually care enough go through already existing threads and you’ll find out what kind of problems consumers are facing with each service provider and you can form your own opinion in the end.
[/quote]

I think this forum is for such thing. We are here to tell each other our experience. So plz keep it goin SAH.

Erm... can't you make a poll instead of a new post? (because if you can't, ditch punBB and go for phpBB... seriously! I mean - this trash...)

you only need to install an extension for punbb to enable that feature :)

I hate every damn service there is in pak. I mean their service sucks most of the time.

Customer service people r not helpin u.. they r just rude.. i had a bad talk with a warid one.

and ufone.. they people are good there but their service sucks.. and telenor i guess their

service also wents down at places like murree or some where remote. well about mobilink

i just don like their rates and service and also have the most annoying thing that whenever

u call the other person and u talkin to him, u hear your own voice and your surrounding voices

again like Echo. So annaoying..well They all should b starting 3G by now.. coz they hav

ben promising it for a while now... so they suck.. all of them.

hey Wait.. Zong...may b its a great one. but i havent used it yet....Wat u say?

most of the people i came across don't like the services of zong

but you cant say much in thier initial stages

Some times go bad but i think they will recover

i received this great survey spreadsheet on TGP about the comparison between all the postpaid services in Pakistan

download:

http://www.uploadjockey.com/download/3289851/postpaid_packages_comparision_may06.xls

credits to the sender