Which is the best police force in the world?

which is the best police force in the world?

Victoria Police of Australia

Southern California Police

or

Pakistan Police

Trust me or not but it is my faith that Pakistan Police could be the best one in the world if:

If they are not politicized.

Educated people encouraged in this department.

Check and Balance be implemented.

Their wages should be increased.

Strict punishments being given if someone found guilty of abusing, getting bribe or doing illegal things.

Scientific methods be used.

Their duty hours be relaxed like others in the world.

Never ever expect to get results from them if you are not fulfilling their needs. I am just talking about needs of this department not wants.

May be people could also have some other useful suggestions for this sector.

pakistan police.......more precisely PUNJAB police :D

doesn't scotland yard count?? america cannot have a good police system... they couldn't even prevent 9/11 even with tons of those agencies like cia, homland security, fbi, nsa, there must be three four other too....

^ scotland yards they couldn't prevent london blasts on 7th july 2005

Pakistan Police :P

remeber the joke in which they brought an elephant who says, "Haan main hi hiran hoon" :D

My answer "Not Pakistan Police".

If everything was ideal, then any department of any region can be best.

No one can prevent from every threat, but they have managed to keep USA safe for 8 years, and here we can't keep Pakistan or even a part of Pakistan safe for 8 days.

I think this police is the best police in the world. ;)

Best police force in world needs two major features:

- Friendly, helpful and have great etiquette with common people.

- Quick in response to crime and do their best to solve crime.

Scotland Yard used to be best police force in world. In fact, brits used to call them "buddies". Not anymore.

If "best" criteria for police force is "sadist, brutal, corrupt, gunda" then it's definitely Pakistani Police Force.

If there is a large origination in Muslim countries in which majority of people don't fear from Judgment Day then it surely is police force, especially Pakistani Police Force.

Pakistani Police is so "fearless" that they don't fear from Judgment Day and Allah :D

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

’]My answer “Not Pakistan Police”.

If everything was ideal, then any department of any region can be best.

No one can prevent from every threat, but they have managed to keep USA safe for 8 years, and here we can’t keep Pakistan or even a part of Pakistan safe for 8 days.

[/quote]

Buddy u r talking abt 8 days and i seriously doubt if they r capable of providing security for even 8 seconds. :P

PAKISTAN_LawyerAndPolice.jpg

world.jpg

3342607_bd2b6ee479.jpg

Best police ?? Yeah right !!!! You just search on google pictures with key words pakistan police and you will find all the pictures like these. That is shamefull !!!

If “best” criteria for police force is “sadist, brutal, corrupt, gunda” then it’s definitely Pakistani Police Force.

If there is a large origination in Muslim countries in which majority of people don’t fear from Judgment Day then it surely is police force, especially Pakistani Police Force.

Pakistani Police is so “fearless” that they don’t fear from Judgment Day and Allah :D

[/quote]

Yes, u r very right. Infact, i believe that if there was no police department in our country, Pakistan would have been a lot better place to live in.

One important reason in being unsuccessful in crime prevention is that most of the times, our great police itself is involved in those criminal activities. So how can u expect a criminal sueing another criminal. :(

Trust me or not but it is my faith that Pakistan Police could be the best one in the world if:

If they are not politicized.

Educated people encouraged in this department.

Check and Balance be implemented.

Their wages should be increased.

Strict punishments being given if someone found guilty of abusing, getting bribe or doing illegal things.

Scientific methods be used.

Their duty hours be relaxed like others in the world.

Never ever expect to get results from them if you are not fulfilling their needs. I am just talking about needs of this department not wants.

May be people could also have some other useful suggestions for this sector.

[/quote]

I agree 100% with you…

I agree 100% with you…

[/quote]

Yes thats right, but unfortunately all those ifs r missing in our police department… and the resulting situation is in front of us all. In the end, the bottom line is that the Pakistan police sucks big time.

IFS & BUTS are the major problem due to which 60 years have gone to waste. Now we need a revolution (INQALAB). Which ever it may be, either right wing or left but a Revolution (INQALAB) is required to change corruption, nepotism behavior from our society.

People be ready for the change, spoke up for change, with your voice and with your vote make it clear that you want change.

Say loudly to yourself and to everyone:

WE WANT CHANGE AND WE ARE READY FOR CHANGE

Pakistan Police is the Best

reson :

duty of police is to only maintain the peace in city fighting the terrorist isnt there duty only Pakistan police have courage to stand and fight against them .

Give some respect!!! It's not "Pakistani police" but "Pakistani poolce"