Which is the best news channel in Pakistan?

Pakistan News channels are not well improved bad camera quality bad graphics bad anchors always talking about corruption corruption corruption no have helicopters or balloons to show aerial views of e.g. hunza, bomb blasts area.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Pakistan News channels are not well improved bad camera quality bad graphics bad anchors always talking about corruption corruption corruption no have helicopters to show aerial views of e.g. hunza, bomb blasts area.
[/quote]

You seem to be an only international channels fan, that’s why you are ignoring all the good things about our media. You say they have bad quality, bad graphics, bad anchors.

This statement is really disappointing for any pakistani. Why always we(pakistani) never appericiate our own work?

For your info: Express News thought to be the second SKY News and also in their credit to have best studios and graphics in the whole Asia and Middle East. I have seen aerial views of Hunza lake on Express news and Geo.

I am proud of our media except few channels.

Xpress News? well you said studios these are not studios these 3rd graphically made rooms and also Pakistan News channels are not able to speak its own Urdu language ... Pk news ch shows unwanted news which are i think they get from the local news papers ( a man cut his wife legs because she always goes to bazaar , a mom sell her babies for just rupees only some thousands, breaking news 2 year old baby starts computer and just hack someones msn account cm minister take notice) what is this are these news? to show the nation? your media is a behaving like a little baby who always want khati mithi candies

^ First of all its Express News and not Xpress. Well you have only one image in your mind about our media and that's is surely 'Negative'.

Well for me it is Express 24/7 these days. As it covers all kind of stories, from politics to infotainment and buisness to entertainment. It surely meet the international standards.

Express the best

GEO news and dawn news surely

nothing is best in Pakistan your Gov. running on USAID and in under IMF, Your state owned companies PIA, Railways e.g. are going to crush due to unmanagement and corruptions. the best is only wiredpakistan.com/forum which i use daily bla bla

Dawn news.

Express News

Thanks

Dawn News

i think dunya news

I think EXPRESS NEWS and EXPRESS 24/7

If you are a low blood pressure patient and want to increase your B.P, or if u r able to sleep well at night and want stress and sleepless nights then GEO is serving the very best. They can create hype on just about anything and everything. :)

^ right true

Express News Javed Chaudry

I don't think news channels in Pakistan have any sort of credibility in international circuit. They only seem to inspire locals by using masala news techniques and making money out of it. Just don't talk about the technology they are lacking cauz we are living in Pakistan its no coincidence. But the quality and variety in news not there as they only seem to attack and target government related issues and terrorism. I don't think so our channels by any means are promoting Pakistan rather they are sabotaging what we have. What I believe that there is alot of improvement needed and so many corrections to be done, they should focus more on exhibiting realism rather than masalaism.

every channel and newpaper doing same things so all are best or all are bad choice is urs :))

I watch waqt and dawn news sometimes. The format is normal and its simple and plain news.

BBC world