Which is the best Hosting Service in Pakistan?

Hello Everyone !

I have Tried HosterPK, and loved their services, but they are much expensive. I'm in search of a good cheap web host, with good server response time. I'm using host.com.pk from one year and I think I have wasted mu money on their service, their servers are too much busy and they said unlimited but actually when bought that hosting it was of 50gb space and 500gb bandwidth I know that's too much for starting a new site, but when my site reached up to 6000/day traffic, my site was like hell, it was taking about 10-15 sec to load. I hated their service and my hosting account is finally ending on 10 may, so I want some reviews on the best hosting services in Pakistan, which can handle up to 50,000 traffic in a month.

Please no advertisers, no spammers or no promotions of your hosting services. I want that reviews only from the users. I can provide the benefit to a user that I will buy the best hosting, with their affiliated link.

Thanks

1 Like

I would recommend using non-Pakistani hosting for you, use Hostgator or Godaddy, they are best :rolleyes:

if you want reliability and scalability go for wpengine.com

Thanks for your reply @RahidNQH, I'm looking forward to more suggesttions.

outsite pakistani hosting is good but support and connectavity to them is not so easy

if ur site face heavy traffic so look for vps to use specific resources

Hey Guys,

Anyone Familiar with http://www.ehostpk.com/free-panel-vps/ because I was thinking to get their VPS it quite cheap and Affordable. Please Help me, Any reviews about it.

AND

anyone from Ehostpk.com I want to know your VPS-1 Package is 5000/ Rs yearly ?

Looking forward to your replies.
Thanks

Good hosting company in Pakistan.

1-Navicosoft

2-HosterPK

3-Nexus

4-CreativeOn

5-Cyber.net.pk

[quote=“manal18, post:6, topic:20771”]

Good hosting company in Pakistan.

1-Navicosoft

2-HosterPK

3-Nexus

4-CreativeOn

5-Cyber.net.pk

[/quote]

Thanks for information.

I have bought VPS now..! :)

Stablehost

Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

[quote=“mk-sam, post:7, topic:20771”]

Thanks for information.

I have bought VPS now..! :)

[/quote]

Which company did you get your VPS from? I am also looking for hosting but in a datacentre located within Pakistan not just a company in Pakistan selling hosting located else where. I would appreciate any help.

[quote=", post:9, topic:20771"]

Which company did you get your VPS from? I am also looking for hosting but in a datacentre located within Pakistan not just a company in Pakistan selling hosting located else where. I would appreciate any help.

[/quote]

Sorry My friend,I don't know about any server from pakistan anyway I'll search for it, I'm using BlueVM VPS for my website located in CA, LA, America.

[quote=“mehrdad, post:4, topic:20771”]

outsite pakistani hosting is good but support and connectavity to them is not so easy

if ur site face heavy traffic so look for vps to use specific resources

[/quote]
  • Domain & Web Hosting Solution Pakistan
  • Web hosting at its best. With plans starting as low , Kalhost offers full support for ASP,ASP.NET, PHP, Perl/CGI and a whole range of e-goodies. Quality web design and low cost domain registrations make Kalhost the webhost of choice.
  • must try kalhost.com

I have seen many posts here about Pakistani hosts. What is point of hosting in Pakistan (and/or inquiring) about it when your target audience is not in Pakistan.

Host it where your target audience is. If its global stay in Europe (its much cheaper).

Aise hi zakhmo pe nimak nahi charkaaon aise sawal pouch ke :(

Goto,

1-Kalhost

2-Nexus

3-CreativeOn

4-HosterPK

Hi,

Although the post is quiet old, I would like to add my suggestion and experience here.

I have been using Xeetec Hosting's web hosting and domain registration services for the past two years and found them excellent and low-cost in Pakistan. They have US based support and response time of less than 30 minutes on support tickets, security as they implement ModSecurity which literally blocks all spam attacks on your site etc...You can buy domains $10.95/year or Rs. 1150 and renew at the same price.

If someone wants good web hosting in Pakistan, I would definitely recommend Xeetec Hosting. You can visit them here www.xeetechosting.com

@mk-sam can u suggest which the best hosting in your suggestion as this post is quite old and if u replied than it will be very helpful for me