Which is the Best and realiable modem of PTCL?

Hi guys

can any one tell me which ptcl modem is the best and realiable. I got ZXDSL 831 CII.its al right but i need some thing better or best.

waitng for the posts

many thanx

I have same and got no problems with it but got some darn authentication problem nowdays.

thanx for post metaltongue

some ptcl employ tell me that i 1 port modems the zte 831series modem is best

yes i got ZTE 831 blue modem as well in my other house and i replaced it after had been told one of the PTCL tech guy.he said ZTE 831 blue 1 port modem and other modem is Huwavi modem.these two modems are the best ptcl modems,these are Long range modems and best modem even you live on long distance from exchange.the tech guy said if you get any 1 modem from those of two and your line and pair is clear, your internet will be on the rock.

I tried to much to get the Huwavi modem ont that time but i didnt get it. the person said from exchange who replace the modems, that they give only Huwavi modem to those coustomer now whot got the SmatTv.not to other cousmtor.then i got the ZTE831 blue 1 port modem

i have a ZXDSL 831 CII too but i think there's something wrong with it. It gets really hot (idk if thats normal) and starts to unsync.. then it keeps unsynching. My line is clear and my pair was fixed 2 weeks ago. Any solution ??

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i have a ZXDSL 831 CII too but i think there’s something wrong with it. It gets really hot (idk if thats normal) and starts to unsync… then it keeps unsynching. My line is clear and my pair was fixed 2 weeks ago. Any solution ??
[/quote]

Go to ptcl exhange without hasitate for replace.i think its call stop shop some thing like that.but its like a ptcl coustomer center.go there and ask to replace the modem and replce it and get zte 831 blue 1port modem.and then check ur speed

^^ oh ok thanks :) btw can i do that from my telephone exchange ?

^^ oh ok thanks :) btw can i do that from my telephone exchange ?
[/quote]

no for replacment there will be spesfic main exhanges.ask ur excahnge which nearest exchages will replace the modem

I use Linksys WAG200G in home and it serves me quite well.

I don't know for sure which is best but with my past 3 years experience i can say very Boldly that SHIRO modem that PTCL provide is WORST.

SHIRO the worst, used it for only a week then got the best modem by PTCL Huawei HG510 for my IPTV...its great!

i have used three modems all from ptcl Shiro 805E, Huawei Hg510 and currently using AN1020 wifi

To me wifi one is the best one as u dont need two modems and it has 4 lan ports...

But if u r a gamer the wifi modem will have 30-45 ping more then shiro modem

Huawei MT 800 (the very old one in blue/white color) .. works perfect from the beginning :) .

All modems are good as long as you have a good Telephone line.

All modems are good as long as you have a good Telephone line.
[/quote]

what about the worst shiro :(

some of my friends got Shiro and they are happy with it.

the only thing sucks regarding modem thing is not the Modem it self .. its their Adapter actually which required no less than 220watt which is ofcourse imPossible as we are Living a Modern Country.

My modem doesn't without stablizer.. so i bought a stablizer for my Modem and Running both my PC and Modem on that Stablizer :).

I have ZyXEL P-660 wireless, can anybody tell how good/bad it is?