Not again... sigh.

everybody has his own opinion

IMO warid balance between economy and QOS

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

everybody has his own opinion

IMO warid balance between economy and QOS

[/quote]

I totally agree with u!

but i have signal issues with warid i get 3 out of 5 signal bars in PIDC house karachi, i don’t know whether its my handset or the connection

sss

I totally agree with u!

but i have signal issues with warid i get 3 out of 5 signal bars in PIDC house karachi, i don't know whether its my handset or the connection

[/quote]

Do others have same complain who use warid in same bulding, if no, than your set is problem.

Well I will personally go for CMPAK ! I have been using ufone since ages but now a days their network sucks big time.CMPAK is going good.

According to my experience, Warid would have to be the choice. But check to see if you get good signals in your area, as their signals are weak at a few places, even in a big city.

For me Warid Post Paid packages are great. but yes the signals do suck in some areas.

Going to customer experience ZoNg leading. Karachi which are facing problem now dial 125 (Free of Cost) and tell your location where signal reception is bad or service. In 24 Hours CMPak will be there.

Is this no (125) available for rest of cities

ZONG,WARID,UFONE can anyone tell me wich is the best telecom
[/quote]

none are the best! all are the same think of 4 features titled A,B,C,D, you can assume them call rate, sms rates, internet rates, line rents, etc respectively.

if you add all their costs, they’ll all end up being nearly equal in the end. so no use of comparing (unless you want one of the connections for one specific purpose i.e. sms or internet etc)

now lets see (a rough comparison)

A     B     C     D    = Total

Ufone 1 2 3 4 = 10

Telenor 2 4 3 1 = 10

Mobilink 4 1 3 2 = 10

Zong 2 4 1 2 = 10

so at the end of the day, they’re just fu**ing with the consumers with confusing package names and pricings … otherwise they are all the same

All are craps so tell me which operator is providing you 3g signal, its time to get 3g not gsm we still holding 3g mobiles and no 3g in country so they are all craps shits

All are craps so tell me which operator is providing you 3g signal, its time to get 3g not gsm we still holding 3g mobiles and no 3g in country so they are all craps shits
[/quote]

yes your write