Which GPU to buy? Gigabyte or EVGA?

Assalam-o-Alaikum I am planning to buy geforce gtx 970 and am confused about the brand. Should I buy EVGA or Gigabyte. Plz suggest.

I'd put my money on EVGA. Gigabyte is good, but EVGA specializes in Nvidia & IMO their coolers are better than Gigabyte so yeah... Although ASUS or MSI are great options too!

The EVGA GPU has an internal exhaust cooler. Will it create a performance or temprature difference?

when buying a gpu with exact same specs, buy the one that is cheapest especially in the high end segment, since almost every manufacturer will make a quality high end product.. rarely has a 780GTX or a R290x ever failed.

Both GB and EVGA are equally good.. GB makes better higher quality boards with mostly japanese parts..

which ever is cheaper.. buyt that and buy more system ram instead. or an SSD

The EVGA one is availiable in box open condition from one of my contacts in just Rs.35000. I already have 8 gigs of RAM and the only part missing is the GPU. Also, I asked about the internal exhaust cooler becoz the EVGA 970 has internal exhauast cooler.

[quote=", post:3, topic:21888"]

The EVGA GPU has an internal exhaust cooler. Will it create a performance or temprature difference?

[/quote]

Marginal difference at best, nothing to worry about. Since the card you're buying is box-open, you can simply test the GPU before buying it, use Furmark to test the temps & decide if it's quite ok or not.

at that price even i would buy that in a beat.. if internal exhaust creates heat, buy a 150rs 90mm fan and put it on the side of the casing for exhaust outside.

these big companies dont release expensive p[roducts without testing.. their design should be fine.. even then with a small fan at low rpm, your total cost is 35,150rs.. which is balls.

Thnx @farhan & upsilon now I'll definitly buy the EVGA one.

My have always brought Nvidia and you reccomend any Nvidia GPU.