Which console should i buy in 2016

Hey everyone, please help me out with my confusions, 1st is should i buy a ps4 or xbox one in 2016 in pakistan? is there any possibility for hack any one of this device to run pirated games? or is it already hacked? or should i stick to playstation 3 or xbox 360 (hacked)??? are there will be new released pirated games coming on any one of them (ps3 or xbox360)? are these consoles (ps3 and xbox 360 hacked ones) going to be obselete ireal soon like within a year?
Thanks

[quote=“rehantariq, post:, topic:”]

Hey everyone, please help me out with my confusions, 1st is should i buy a ps4 or xbox one in 2016 in pakistan? is there any possibility for hack any one of this device to run pirated games? or is it already hacked? or should i stick to playstation 3 or xbox 360 (hacked)??? are there will be new released pirated games coming on any one of them (ps3 or xbox360)? are these consoles (ps3 and xbox 360 hacked ones) going to be obselete ireal soon like within a year?
Thanks

[/quote]

In linear order.

No. Not yet. No. No. No. They already are.

Look Brother I have used Xbox and Playstation , I recommend you to get both of them , both are worth playing if you can afford then make your room full with games and more devices , and people , I mean your friends will visit you more occasionally by doing this , you will be known to your friends as a entertainer who got two game devices haha ,I m sorry but my recommendations is to get both of them :D

lol i cant afford both of them so i have to pick one