Which Computer Made "Crysis"?

any idea ? :/

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

any idea ? :confused:
[/quote]

what do u mean by which computer made crysis?

i mean "Crysis Kis Machine per Bana hai" (sorry for Roman and Improper topic :s)

sum Kind of Skulltrail Base Plateform + The Upcoming Series of Nvidia Next Year (like 7/8/9/GTX) ??

i think they use much higher end computers to make these games not normal gaming computers we use to play them

and they dont use one computer but many computers

Game and graphics developers have to use very high end computers. Image processing takes up a lot of system resources.

Game and graphics developers have to use very high end computers. Image processing takes up a lot of system resources.
[/quote]

wohi to i wanna know… :rolleyes: which Type of High End Computer and Cards ???

wohi to i wanna know… :rolleyes: which Type of High End Computer and Cards ???
[/quote]

Well now no one can actually tell you that unless he/she was on the Crysis development team!

Well now no one can actually tell you that unless he/she was on the Crysis development team!
[/quote]

but we can “Guess” about tha Machine ??? :confused:

Whyd you wanna know anyway :D

i think 20GB RAM 2048 BITs VGA Card

a super computer with alot of rams and processors

BTW tht game is DAmn resource eating

it takes alot of time in loading

Whyd you wanna know anyway :D
[/quote]

bas awain … :rolleyes: may b Nvidia or Intel or Amd etc… launCh some Kind of those machine who Make crysis next year… ;)

bas awain … :rolleyes: may b Nvidia or Intel or Amd etc… launCh some Kind of those machine who Make crysis next year… ;)

[/quote]

Yeah right :D

just imagine!

if it takes so much resources to run how much resources it would take to make it!