Which branded original affordable Perfume is good and works longer in day?

Hi,

Do you use perfumes ? I would like to know if you can suggest some. I want to know about original branded perfume which is affordable as well have a smell which will just blow the area i enter. Office, University, classes, etc.

Not asking specific to girls attraction. I mean everyone should feel good about your presense with this perfume. Like this is too hot weather in Karachi and you know what i mean when i say a smell which lasts longer.

Sometimes i do see some people passes from quite far from me, but i can smell their perfume and thats so good.

Acqua di Gio by Armani

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk Pro.

Cool water or Fullspeed....

Your perfume should be light and limited. Only someone standing close to you should be able to smell it. If your perfume is "blowing" people who're standing away from you, then you're just irritating them indirectly. Believe me, most people don't like to be mauled in the nose with tacky rich aromas.

Personally, i just apply a little deodorant (AXE usually) & it has the limited effect that i described up there.

If you need too much economical perfume, try smart collection dunhill it's good enough. and cost not more than 500-600 rs

I only have 1 fav perfume and that is Blu for Men. It has slight heavy fregnance but it lasts very long and fregnance is really nice. I got the new one for rs 920

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 (The beauty & beast)

Try one of those justin bieber fragrances :P

water

As upsi stated above, a good Deodo is a better and much long lasting alternative..

although upsi uses axe so that he could score like those guys in the ads, with no luck yet though :( , Denim Black and Blue have a very light scent which is aromatic and drives girls crazy if they are close enough,, not so with distance tho..\

Should not be a surprise , Nivea Deo for men has actually good scent and it is noticeable from a distance..

as for pure perfume, Chloe is strong, but not irritating,.armani is good too.. Noir Overdrive is light and sweet... Alwaleef pefume, (made in KSA , for france) might be hard to find thoughh..

a superior 2 in one alternate is to use an aftershave as a perfume.. it not only provides anti bacterial cover ( a little bit), its used after a shave too, and also have strong scent.. so one application for 2 effects,..Again Denim Black is a great chick magnet..although it tastes a little acidic on the skin for the opposite member if freshly applied.. pass a couple hours and you are good to go..

PS; its 100% authentic info ... EXPERIENCE, BITCCHES..! :D

^ Imaginary experience doesn't count. :P

^ be jealous as much as u want...Doesnot change Facts...;)

Try one of those justin bieber fragrances :wub:

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:9, topic:21226”]

PS; its 100% authentic info ... EXPERIENCE, BITCCHES..! :D

[/quote]

Not trying to bust your bubble or anything but what makes you say that? I find it very inconvenient that your comments tend to supercede any relevant information whether it is useful or not , Maybe your personal experience but you cannot impose opinions, it is very subjective what one finds preferable.

^ He's trying to be the know-it-all. The fact is, it's never the same. In my experience, it doesn't really matter which perfume/deo you've applied, every girl has a different preference. Any girl can like or dislike the aroma of axe/denim/old-spice/park-avenue etc. So just apply the one you prefer and be confident.

Dude, even body odor has gender specific hormones which drive members of the opposite sex crazy. Just take shower regularly and apply some perfume directly on the skin rather than on your clothes. Most people commit the mistake and spray too much on their clothes, which leaves bad stains on the clothes. Ligh application of perfume on the body tend to stay longer and masks body odor perfectly.

All in all, personal hygiene is must if you want to attract the opposite sex, not repulse them :lol:

[quote=“djayz, post:13, topic:21226”]

Not trying to bust your bubble or anything but what makes you say that? I find it very inconvenient that your comments tend to supercede any relevant information whether it is useful or not , Maybe your personal experience but you cannot impose opinions, it is very subjective what one finds preferable.

[/quote]

Where did i impose my opinion.. please re-read my post above and then all these extracts from EVERYONE below..

[quote="Upsilon, post:4, topic:21226"]

Your perfume should be light and limited. Only someone standing close to you should be able to smell it. If your perfume is "blowing" people who're standing away from you, then you're just irritating them indirectly. Believe me, most people don't like to be mauled in the nose with tacky rich aromas.

Personally, i just apply a little deodorant (AXE usually) & it has the limited effect that i described up there.

[/quote]

[quote="mk-sam, post:5, topic:21226"]

If you need too much economical perfume, try smart collection dunhill it's good enough. and cost not more than 500-600 rs

[/quote]

[quote="Soheb.qureshi, post:6, topic:21226"]

I only have 1 fav perfume and that is Blu for Men. It has slight heavy fregnance but it lasts very long and fregnance is really nice. I got the new one for rs 920

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 (The beauty & beast)

[/quote]

[quote="Trekker, post:2, topic:21226"]

Acqua di Gio by Armani ___________________ Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk Pro.

[/quote]

[quote="Omicron7, post:3, topic:21226"]

Cool water or Fullspeed....

[/quote]

[quote="Upsilon, post:14, topic:21226"]

^ He's trying to be the know-it-all. The fact is, it's never the same. In my experience, it doesn't really matter which perfume/deo you've applied, every girl has a different preference. Any girl can like or dislike the aroma of axe/denim/old-spice/park-avenue etc. So just apply the one you prefer and be confident.

[/quote]

read all of their posts, expressing their PERSONAL EXPERIENCES...then how is it that if i recommend anything, thats imposing my opinion, and EVERYONE else states their experience and they are all justified?...where did i state , use what i said or i shoot you..in my post, it is atleast mulltiple times stated that it is my experience and that experience is not made up, its 100% true statement from personal experience..and it works for ME.. not everyone, ME.. somehow there is chance it could work for OP too.. just like EVERYONE`s recommendation could work..

try to relax a bit before being too judgmental.. unlike upsilon who just goes mental whenever some indicates a technical point of correction or even suggests him an improvement in his tasks and activities cz none of us is perfect.. again, SUGGESTING an improvement, not IMPOSING..huge difference..

^ Somebody give this dude some chill-pills. He really needs 'em. :P

Tb3lMxl.jpg

@ OP

i went to the nearest luxury mall and most affordable and best perfume i found was Blue de Chanel by Chanel for Men it costs as low as 12k

sent from an Unknown device using Tapatalk 2

ujyzasuz.jpg

Banned in nine countries for its sexual potency, Sex Panther cologne is known to make you an irresistible object of interest to the ladies. Made with bits of real panther, studies show this formidable and pungent cologne works every time, sixty percent of the time.

One Man Show.

Sheikh 'Kal Bhee, Aur Aaj Bhee' Chilli